What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just in after droping a bale of silage of to my mate just sittig down now at the fire wile the rain is beating down and ye can't see 2 foot infront of ye for fog and im watching o o o o ope ope open all hours ha ha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Worked with a local horse farmer who raises Percherons. He wanted me to learn how to run his skid steer and spread the manure because he wants to go to an equipment auction out of town for a few days and wants me to muck stalls. Works out because I don't go back to my main job until mid march.Other than that just catching up on odds and ends.

8)

Great Slogan! Luke, you may have a career in advertising awaiting you.

Tris, on a different note your signature panel is not working - this is what is appearing

[move] If in doubt, poke it in the shed flat out 'till it's sucking diesel or buy a chain if it just won't do and turn it blue . .. ... !!![/move]

Tris, on a different note your signature panel is not working - this is what is appearing

[move] If in doubt, poke it in the shed flat out 'till it's sucking diesel or buy a chain if it just won't do and turn it blue . .. ... !!![/move]

They all seem to be doing that, Sue. Must be something in the software that did not translate on the new upgrade :(

They all seem to be doing that, Sue. Must be something in the software that did not translate on the new upgrade :(

Yup because moving text is not an option I see. Not in posts, certainly, and therefore not in signatures either. Someone has to edit out all the [move] entries

Haha, I do work for a guy who owns a design company. Maybe I should talk to him about another position in the company. ;D

Tris, that one is all yours ;D ;D

Yup because moving text is not an option I see. Not in posts, certainly, and therefore not in signatures either. Someone has to edit out all the [move] entries

Exactly. As for editing out all of the entries........ rainy day job........

keeping Harry occupied while Julie is getting hair painted...., updating podcasts on ipod, account stuff for work and just had a look at all the pics i've posted on here since 2005!, and deleted all the messages that i have deleted many times but still got transferred over since 2005!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

now, just waiting for the snow........although it will more than likely be bad the moment the little one decides to pop out....24th Feb

Work with Zia today. She loved it I think. Scrabbling around the yard, having customers coo-ing over her, riding around in the van. One thing she did not like however was a horse..... Bark? I'm surprised she hasn't lost her voice. Now, she's fast asleep on her bed infront of the woodburner :)

Had a relaxing morning before going roost shooting pigeons this afternoon, only got three but had good sport in the process. Just about to have something to eat before going up the pub for the night, they will also be having the pigeons off me to put on their menu