What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

first proper time out of bed since sunday eve ,the tonsilitus has got onto my kidneys, so been in some uncomfortable pain the last few days ,not really been able to sleep as i cant keep still.the penicilin has kicked in now, so the pains dropping but i am hellish tired, and hungry as to, as again i aint really eaten since sunday, my first bit of sick of work for getting on 2 years so its luckly a pretty rare issues for me

Get well soon Sausage. No fun being stuck indoors feeeling like that in this weather I bet.

I had a little trip down to Cullompton today to pick up a 165, a 575 and a very nice plank sided Salop grain trailer. Tomorrow it is Barnstaple for a Scania chassis cab and a JCB 3CX.

Good Luck Alex I bet you have put a lot of hard work in and i hope it pays off for you

thank you Robert, I am somewhere around the working hard / hardly working range...

as for this morning, I'm just having my 1st coffee of the day, reading notes ready for this afternoon's adventures!

I hope this afternoon's adventure went well Alec...I remember staying up most of the night before my university final exam and thinking I have a job...but I must get this last exam...and hey ho I did.The only thing then was I had a three year training contract ahead of me and another 2 years of exams....and after that I would not take any more 8)

Edited by BC

best stop taking all them tractor pics then eh david and look a bit harder mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Viewing several local properties over the course of the weekend Sean, all being well I'm hoping to have something sorted very soon. Things are rather frenetic at home and work just at the minute. Single handedly arranging the stock and staff for the upcoming annual biker's rally that's due to invade Helmsley in a fortnight's time aswell as boxing up my model collection which is being relocated with my parents to their new home. I had the opportunity go with them but i'm rather looking forward to going it alone. As for all my recent photographic travels, essential relaxation and escapism. :)