What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

swimming this moprn with the two little ones bit of housework after that, now sat oggling watching the 3m womens diving on the tv awaiting the grand prix prog after i missed it on sky

Budgie smugglers a bit tight, Pullover?! :D :D :D

managed to get on here for 10 mins only for the wife to say " darling are you busy??" why was my reply " well there seems to be water coming through the kitchen ceiling" que ten mins of boxing removal, to find a cold water tee to the bathroom sink had sprung a leak, seems to have been leaking for a few days, although hard to tell with water as it can look worse than you think, but she then told me she noticed that one of the laminate floor sections in the bathroom had blown last weekend, but forgot to tell me , leak now cured, part of the floor removed, as it had blown right along one side and part the way across the room to ,guess what my day of is being spent doing

• 2 weeks later...

Today I took my parents shopping at Inverurie fueled their car and headed for Oldmeldrum and Fyvie area. Dad took to the wheel for the first time in nearly 8 months and drove a bit before he pulled off at at layby saying yes I can handle it all right....I'm still not totally convinced she he missed 3rd gear and then there was a slight risp getting into 5th. Anyway I took over again and headed for Fetterletter Farm and then to Raymond Chapmans house to find no one at home. A call to him confirmed they were combining at Knockotie Farm at Ellon so off we set and I spent a while in the second seat of a 12 plate Case IH Axial Flow 9230 combine and enjoyed every minute of it ;D

manic few days, just busy sorting stuff at home, reliad the bathroom floor after our leak, new skirting fitted ,and other bits sorted and round her parents ,another busy day tommorrow trying to finish as much as i can in the spare room round hers, certainly wont be finished, but well on the way to it thats for sure

Helped out with a local round baling operation I was photographing. Surprised it still went ahead as just prior was a massive 20 minute downpour (on top of rain overnight) Original plan was for conventional baled hay, but hey ho.

The contractor's Claas Variant was constantly getting clogged up and several bales collapsed out of their netting and unrolled, so we just scooped up for the baler to make another run. One went rolling away from mid-way up the field but was stopped by the bottom fence, amazingly.

just been in town for the "flavour fest " bought a few nice bits ,and also got two new suitcases ready for the holiday in a couple of weeks, down from 150 quid to 39 quid each, bet even costco with a discount card couldnt beat that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: now home after lunch out and looking after the little one for a few hrs while the stepdaughter goes out shopping

• Like 1

Well Sean I say...."don't knock it until you have tried it" :huh: .... An old boss of mine ranted and raved about it and me being me was against paying to buy just as much I detest paying to exhibit at shows or rallies unless you get your money's worth back. Anyway I joined Costco 04/2002 despite paying (now) £ 55 plus VAT....a year I still recover that in special deals or a refund voucher to spend in the store. For me it is only 7 miles away from me and I nearly pass it 5 days out of 7....I tend not to visit at the weekend since usually too busy and well I usually have more to spend my weekend time on than standing waiting at checkouts and pass port control at the exit door ;D ;D

Carting wholecrop silage bales for a couple of hours and before that, the morning cattle rounds. This afternoon I'll probably end up doing...... What 'she' says! :D

Might be kinky, you never know! ;) And any carting photos to go into the forum blog?

Ooooh can we see some photos? When will you be open for tasting? :)

post-2056-0-11022600-1345324244_thumb.jp

This was taken at the end of today, we need to do the legs, press plate and drain hole to do. As well as gather apples then make the stuff :laugh: Keeping a pictoral diary at the end of each day on facebook as well to remember it by.

Funny enough you're about the 15th person to ask though

Edited by Jdeere6910

Got to have plan! Look forward to tasting it at a show sometime ;) Or if I up your neck of the woods again, best bud......... Top man...... No1 Yorkshireman........ Master Cider Presser .......

Enough now?!

Anyhoooow ....... For me today, already been to the local MVF mill to pick up 6t of finishing meal. Now its back to spreading hay as I have done for the two previous days. This weather is a nightmare for it. 50ac on the deck and now its a mixture of conventional, round and big square hay and also some big bale haylage. Quality dictating what will become what. Haylage is being raked and baked now by the contractor with his Class 2900 on TM150 and a Welger D4004 on a Fendt 720. Once the rake man has done his bit he'll go back for the 998 and the baler will move into what will be big bale hay. Little baler will get going later in the day and somewhere along the lone the round baler will bale the damper areas and someone has to go and stack a few hundred wheat straw bales on a farm where 60ac of standing straw were bought. Oh and we'll have to get the hay bales in too......

The evening went well, overcast but dry and warm, quite a crowd of spectators and a rough total of 49 entries including floats and walking entries. Only 3 entries in the vintage class, my 2 tractors pulling floats and a 1/2 size steamer. Here's my tractors and the steam engine.

post-806-0-51220700-1345756330_thumb.jpg post-806-0-87379800-1345756346_thumb.jpg post-806-0-91898000-1345756362_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

And after all that and getting home at 8pm..... It was back to work to wrap the haulage ourselves with the contractors 998 as he had all his chaps out elsewhere doing 160ac of big bale silage! Just got in, back to work at 7am to finish off.

The evening went well, overcast but dry and warm, quite a crowd of spectators and a rough total of 49 entries including floats and walking entries. Only 3 entries in the vintage class, my 2 tractors pulling floats and a 1/2 size steamer. Here's my tractors and the steam engine.

post-806-0-51220700-1345756330_thumb.jpg post-806-0-87379800-1345756346_thumb.jpg post-806-0-91898000-1345756362_thumb.jpg

Your tractors are looking well Tim. I assume they are original an have not been resprayed :huh:

popped out last night to take Harry and Emily to see uncle Marky carting wheat for Trumpington Farms, little risky time for Emily, 6 to 7, as its her feed and bed time but she was a good girl sitting in Hattie as we bumped across the fields, Marky in his element having a conversation with Harry!! ;D

Harry loved it that much, i thougth he may be a little shy, that he didnt want to come home, only way was to say he could sit in the JD near the car!......weather permitting i'll try and get him out again over the weekend?