What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

no probs chris the owners have 2 herds, boys in one field,girls in the other

Good idea that. The couple I look out for still haven't had the chop and occasionally squabble and attempt to mate with one other! They need more space as well really.

It's 1/2 term and tomorrow I drive to Scotland at the crack of dawn! A whole week of watching other people work and exploring backwoods toy shops in search of THE BARGAIN that must be out there!

Where in Scotland are you planning visiting John :huh: and please let me know if you find any back wood toy shops since well they are getting tin on the ground.

I ho i ho it's at work since 3 hrs ago , we'll for me early start on a iffy road junction at the councils orders , got to stop and clear the road at 8 for an hr then back on till 4pm off again and depending how well I between goes home then ??? So far so good prob 2 hrs ahead of where we wanted to be work wise

Cracking start to a crystal clear, very chilly day. Got two loads delivered and one more to do up to Marlborough. Will fill both trucks ready for Monday morning, sort out any answerphone messages/orders then clear off home at lunchtime. But now, to the butty van up Hopton Barracks for the finest doorstep bacon and egg sandwich :P

Took my uncle's MF6290 back down to his house as I had it for the tractor pulling then when I landed down we had a nice we job to do it was to pick up a nice DB780 that he bought that morning.

Had a run up and down the road on it very nice I must say will get pictures up ;D

• Like 1

The DB780 that my uncle and I picked up today not a bad buy for £2200 ;D

020-11.jpg

Blimmin heck! Not 'arf Bob, bargain :P :P. And a pretty comfy-looking David Brown as well, there's unusual :laugh:

Edited by CMB