What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Trip to Inverness in the strallis to pick up a monster of a generator for a mate, back home,then collected a pile of models from Sarah the sexy secretary in the office's house, just need somewhere to put them, there currently sat in the floor of the spare room, could be a task for tommorow re homing them

• Like 1

Two days of DCPC training this weekend, one of todays modules was the Road Transport Directive - if you thought the Working Time Directive was bad.. ..  There is no opt out to the RTD and it works in conjunction with the WTD as well - so enforced by HSA and VOSA.

tommorow, swapping the strallis for the scania lowloader, collecting a doosan dx140, a thwaites 9 tonne dumper, and a bomag roller, and taking them to a site outside edinburgh, collecting a jcb jz235 from the same site and taking it back to base, then back to my desk to catch up on some paperwork, the joys...

Spent today (and the previous two) driving a hired New Holland T7.250 with 6 metre Kuhn power harrow. Working land for barley. But today is special as its my last working day here. After 13 years I have decided its time for a change.

running arround like headless chickens trying to clear the magical "target" for the 31st of march, rumor has it we are short, but i dont care, should have been off for 6 days, but now woring overtime on 5 of them, just sunday off, and they wanted me in on that to

Took a VW Trasporter home tonight from work as the mother in-law to be needed some furniture moved so got it moved tonight will be using the van tomorrow to as ive a few bits and bobs to move to the new house and a dump run to do oh and off now for a few days not back at work until Wens now sitting down with Natalie with a nice bottle of red wine :D

Had YFC stock judging practice this morning at ours, 2 cattle jumped the race into another pen and then one jumped the pen into the yard! They're not normally wild but lots of strangers about they got a bit upset. Then at dinner time we went down the road to the Wiltshire TVR club meet at the business park as they were parking there trailers in our yard! Then this afternoon ran the spring tines through a wet patch in one of our fields ready for working down next week. Pictures later :)

Had YFC stock judging practice this morning at ours, 2 cattle jumped the race into another pen and then one jumped the pen into the yard! They're not normally wild but lots of strangers about they got a bit upset. Then at dinner time we went down the road to the Wiltshire TVR club meet at the business park as they were parking there trailers in our yard! Then this afternoon ran the spring tines through a wet patch in one of our fields ready for working down next week. Pictures later :)

Pictures of the TVR's hopefully as well

Subsoiling land destined for potatoes with the loan tractor as mine is in hospital with hydraulic issues, had a Puma 230 CVX for the past few days so making the most of the extra horsepower.

• Like 1

Get 'em posted Will!

For me, milked this morning then took the newer 6490 to scarify some grass. Then went to Market for some dinner before I go back to roll some silage fields with the 4270

Some pics of these Masseys Pat would be nice

Subsoiling land destined for potatoes with the loan tractor as mine is in hospital with hydraulic issues, had a Puma 230 CVX for the past few days so making the most of the extra horsepower.

Maybe a change on the cards Gav? Will you be ploughing after subsoiling or will you just start making ready for spuds