What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

got this massive machine joining the doosan on tuesday, the price of one of these new is shocking, so we've gone for a used machine with just over 1000 hours on it, put it this way, i could buy 3 new ford fiestas for the mrs for the price we've paid for it,

post-3139-0-43242500-1367151592_thumb.jp

• Like 1

got this massive machine joining the doosan on tuesday, the price of one of these new is shocking, so we've gone for a used machine with just over 1000 hours on it, put it this way, i could buy 3 new ford fiestas for the mrs for the price we've paid for it,

Harry would a Mini digger and a rock gun not do the same job ??? and you could use it for more jobs  im not to hot with plant so be kind.

It would certainly be cheaper with a mini digger, we've currently got two mini diggers up top with breakers, but its too dangerous removing the external walls with them so this remote controlled machine was bought as its able to be operated from a safe distance, got quite a bit of work linned up for it aswell, and have had a lot of interest from other demolition company's wanting to hire it, according to our calculations it should have paid its self off and earning money by September which is good

• Like 1

Off down to the Taunton area today to deliver a hedgetrimmer which I think is the Twose I brought back from Cornwall. Bit of a shame as it is newer and bigger than the Spearhead I use on tge farm. Two tractors to pick up down that way too. Suns poking out, currently over the fields with Zia so all in a nice day ahead :)

That said I think I am loading the artic with hay this afternoon for tomorrows trip to Wales.

• Like 1

Had a second viewing of a house in Wantage and have put in an offer on the spot.  Light and airy, lots of room (s), perfect location - I can semaphore my daughter-in-law from the patio to come and join me in a G&T and the grand-children's school is 2 minutes along the road so I can collect them easily if the need arises.  Also the view from the back of the house is of TREES and open land so I will still have something to look at while sipping that G&T of a summer evening.

Fingers crossed!

• Like 4

up at 6.30 and away to street shopping outlet for 8.20, spent a little to much ,but got everything i went for which is good, and saved a fair bit on buying it back home to,then home for 1.30, sanded the outside table and chairs down and got 2 coats of teak oil on, 3rd tommorrow once i get back from swimming with the little ones,

• Like 1

Going to have a quite night in with my dio :) and then spend the rest of the night with Natalie and a bottle of red wine with pizza think we will watch the hobbit :D

Why will you be watching Tris Robert?  :laugh:

• Like 3

been preparing the site for some "intense" crushing, going to have two crushers running, with 2 loading shovels feeding them and another two removing the crushed rubble into a fleet of adt's, got two js330's and the doosan as well as a small bomag roller for dealing with the stockpile, which once all crushings complete will contain just under 1 million tonnes of rubble... its going to be a big one

been preparing the site for some "intense" crushing, going to have two crushers running, with 2 loading shovels feeding them and another two removing the crushed rubble into a fleet of adt's, got two js330's and the doosan as well as a small bomag roller for dealing with the stockpile, which once all crushings complete will contain just under 1 million tonnes of rubble... its going to be a big one

plans have changed since i posted this afternoon, only able to get 2 shovels rather than 4 so a jcb js360 and a volvo ec460 are being brought in... disaster

sounds intresting tris, same area??? or further a field,

for me, after sorting a fuzzy head from a large ammount of cider last night,  i decided the car was due its first wax down since we bought it, shes now had 2 coats of auto glym super deep wax, and 4 coats of auto glym extra gloss protection on that, along with the wheels getting a good clean and wax down, sods law mind as i see the forcast for tonight and wednesday for us is rain :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  

• Like 2