What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

took the granddaughter to school today, first time I have done it usually the wife's job , and if I can the last , talk about bedlam , cars pretty much abandoned in the middle of the road ,must be a big issue as the councils spy car was driving round getting pics and tickets for them . then cleaned through the house, followed by fixing the front axel of the ford 660o convo, it now turns etc again all be it a little looser than I wanted, but its saved me buying another ford for the moment, although I want another one at some point for something else. and now off to prep the tia green curry for tonight's tea

Proper little housewife you are Sean ;) ;) ;)

got to do your bit mike, well for a few more weeks, once she's redundant at the end of march no more housework for me, or cooking,na scrub that cooking one, I like cooking, but housework I hate with , would happily pay for a cleaner once a week if she let me

• 2 weeks later...

Doe show tomorrow for me smithy, don't buy everything, leave me something to look at.

I had a good look at things Chris but did not buy anything as I have a load of things to pick up from Martyns also got M&M Auction this week and a auction on Saturday then the model tractor show at Warwickshire so there is plenty left for you at the DOE SHOW  go in the case tent and look for Graham Goodwin and say I sent you as he just joined the forum he should have his name on a badge   

• Like 2

I had a good look at things Chris but did not buy anything as I have a load of things to pick up from Martyns also got M&M Auction this week and a auction on Saturday then the model tractor show at Warwickshire so there is plenty left for you at the DOE SHOW  go in the case tent and look for Graham Goodwin and say I sent you as he just joined the forum he should have his name on a badge

will do smithy. We arnt looking to buy anything machinery wise, gaffer doesn't need anything, will have a look at the models in the case tent and in the shop to see if anything takes my fancy, although most they will have I have already got in the collection.
  • Like 1

will do smithy. We arnt looking to buy anything machinery wise, gaffer doesn't need anything, will have a look at the models in the case tent and in the shop to see if anything takes my fancy, although most they will have I have already got in the collection.

Yes I have most of the models that was on sale today as they are all currant new models I can pick up the odd 1 or 2 I did not have later on save money for auctions in next few days as you have one chance to buy at auctions

Up at 6am on the road by 6-45am to pick up tractor parts from my local dealer then go to Martyns Farm Models for 8am to help move some boxes in stock room as he has delivery's coming in ready for next weekend at the Model Tractor Plant and Construction Show Warwickshire ,10am jump in my van and head of to Spalding to pick up some ebay buys then just make it by 1pm at the M&M Auction at Swineshead which was well attended in the room and models were making good prices had to leave sale half way through as had to pick up more ebay buys in the area got to the Farm House Café on the A17 about 7pm had a meal leave about 7-45 to head back to martyns unload van then head home ,get home at 11-15pm total mileage for today 275 time now is appox 11-50 pm so of to bed    

Morning 

Smithy nice to see you at the Doe Show, your new Quadtrac 620 that you ordered will be delivered during next week

there is just the small matter now of the bill. Which is £480,000 + vat I hope you told the Missus its coming.

Or did you drink to much Tea and thought you had ordered a Britains Model sorry if i have got this Wrong, never mind your young mate Martyn

will bail you out. ps Thanks for coming i had a superb show Goody. 

• Like 3

Morning 

Smithy nice to see you at the Doe Show, your new Quadtrac 620 that you ordered will be delivered during next week

there is just the small matter now of the bill. Which is £480,000 + vat I hope you told the Missus its coming.

Or did you drink to much Tea and thought you had ordered a Britains Model sorry if i have got this Wrong, never mind your young mate Martyn

will bail you out. ps Thanks for coming i had a superb show Goody. 

I thought it was £480.00p or did you slip something in my tea? will have to ask Martyn for a pay rise ?anyway it was good to see you too must go now and clear a space in my barn ready for delivery  

• Like 1

Been at LACY SCOTT &KNIGHT toys & collectors models auction today I was outbid on all of the item I fancied today but not disappointed as you cant win them all . myself and mf135+ford8830 plus a friend called Chris went to BC (breakfast club) which for me was properly the best bit full English breakfast and onion rings large coffee lovely     

• Like 1

Usual swimming and family visits ,followed by a call to my uncle, who tomorrow's off to the states with tuckwells for a fully paid for trip to 2 main jD factory's, along with 2 days of tours of some seriously big farms, hopefully lots of pics heading my way ,if he's allowed in the factory's that is,can't he's keeping his eyes open for any models for me to,