What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Have been turning hay from 7-30am till 2pm then rowed up 2 fields and baled 604 small bales which the

customer was carting off the field with a flat eight grab strait into his shed nearly as quick as I could

bale them hope to get 3 more baled tomorrow 3 more on Thursday then start cutting again

• Like 3

saw on facebook that luke (powerstar) is currently baling in thunder and rain some 20 miles from me, its stopped now, and is getting brighter, and the heats slowly coming back, meant to be sunny again by 5ish according to the met office, mm we will see, I don't remember this being forecast last night , like you its meant to be sunny  so suspect it will be wrong again  

managed to bale 5 fields today (Wednesday) only planed on 3 but costumers getting worried about rain that's forecast so was still bailing up to 9pm total small bales today was 967 which 200 was mine so only now got in as I have carted them as well don't now whether to have something to eat now or fall asleep

• Like 6

Melting at silverstone, great day though , several races and the qually session, had roving tickets for the stands today, but went to check our seats for tommorrow which are fixed, and my brother has somehow secured seats level with pole and pos 2 right on the start finish,opposite the pits, plenty of pics tomorrow ,takes 300 odd already,,some serious totty wanderingg round to ,got to love these promo girls

• Like 6

post-1115-0-67678400-1436135004_thumb.jppost-1115-0-31020900-1436135160_thumb.jppost-1115-0-38704200-1436134831_thumb.jp

Been two wet to turn hay today so my mate help my unload 200 small bales which we

did on Wednesday the photos are my neighbours winter barley which don't look to far

away from cutting and my oilseed rape which the top pods have turned black but

the bottom ones are still green

• Like 1

back home after a wonderful weekend, very tired as we had early starts Saturday and sunday ,but well worth it, could not have asked for better seats, got over 400 pics, but heres 3 , missed the best one as kimi decided to do a 360 spin and sideways slide ending up right underneath us coming out of the last corner when it rained, and many good spins and shunts in the other support races to, as you can see we ended up right on the start finish line, opposite the merc garage with full views of the pit stops ect

P1030023_zpskv14cceq.jpg

P1020967_zpsg1n7s93o.jpg

P1030066_zpshoi11xqr.jpg

post-44-0-15030200-1436214387_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

nobody hurt thats the main thing Martin

Whoops!! Mind you seen that happen to a tractor going down the road once when we was moving location from Risby to just outside of Thetford

Luckily I was only reversing into the shed so no injuries or damage.

post-1115-0-86055700-1436344595_thumb.jppost-1115-0-05255700-1436344716_thumb.jppost-1115-0-84680800-1436344310_thumb.jp

After spending Tuesday morning at a seed corn trials day and collecting my NRoSO

Points I come home and gave the grain store its 2nd dose of K-OBIOL EC25 Insecticide just in case there is any bugs about as NSF Agriculture would not like them.

Also got combine out for last minute checks as harvest is not far away now should

spray rape off over weekend and cut it in 10-14 days from application depending on

weather .As I site here this morning (Wednesday)it is raining again so cant go and

turn hay but forecast is better for rest of week so now off to get grease gun out

and go over tipping pins on trailers

• Like 5

Just been down town to collect 2 parcels and now going to stay away from town as there's racing and it's "mutton dressed up as lamb day".... sorry ladies day. How I wanted to say something to a group of them, fake tan fat hanging out of the dresses that are 2 sizes to small for them and wobbling around on high heels, looked like a prozzy convention rather than a group going to the races :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

Sound great, any pictures!!!

• Like 2