What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

19 hours ago, smithy said:

I teamed up with another mate to do a few days muckspreading I loaded he spread these pictures are on my field we also went to 3 other places to spread horse muck

20170913_094924.jpg

is that your spud harvester sat in the back there smithy?? didnt know you did spuds like that to warrent a proper lifter like that 

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

is that your spud harvester sat in the back there smithy?? didnt know you did spuds like that to warrent a proper lifter like that 

Yes that's mine not used it or grown spuds for a few years now only used to grow a acre or two to sell at the farm gate the main lifting web broke on it and it was to old to spend to much on just for a bit of pocket money will get some close up pictures tomorrow

• Like 1

On 25/10/2017 at 10:26 PM, smithy said:

Yes that's mine not used it or grown spuds for a few years now only used to grow a acre or two to sell at the farm gate the main lifting web broke on it and it was to old to spend to much on just for a bit of pocket money will get some close up pictures tomorrow

didnt think i had seen it before, much the same as we did a few acres in a corner each year for us and familly. had a old ransomes lifter for ours mind and a good few pairs of hands to sack them 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

didnt think i had seen it before, much the same as we did a few acres in a corner each year for us and familly. had a old ransomes lifter for ours mind and a good few pairs of hands to sack them 

Got some pictures will post them a bit later as I am supposed to be doing something else at the moment

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:49 PM, Tractorman810 said:

Here is the close up pictures Sean it has sat here last 4or5 years as like I said before the main lifting web is broken and as we only used to grow them in the odd corners like you said we just stopped growing them we had a Ransomes  Faun before this one

20171026_171326.jpg

20171026_171344.jpg

20171026_171428.jpg

20171026_171507.jpg

• Like 2