What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Looking a flight radar now 

7 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Hell cant i have a quiet day, another yank thing, some bloke called blow johnson?? And a japaneses geezer, my legs honestly aint that good 

Looking at flight radar now and one off  Bidens C-17s on final approach to probably pick up some off his gear.. Some amount off kit follows him.. 

Screenshot_20210613_164528_com.flightradar24free.jpg

30 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Looking a flight radar now 

Looking at flight radar now and one off  Bidens C-17s on final approach to probably pick up some off his gear.. Some amount off kit follows him.. 

Screenshot_20210613_164528_com.flightradar24free.jpg

been in and  out all last week justin, mostly from mildenhall, apparently theres all the cars stored theres for euro trips, they just ship them around from there,there was 3 of every thing sat there .the  only things that come over direct from the states are the choppers in the galaxys. seen 4 x c17’s since he left,plus two french hercs all going in for stuff. cant be many left now, second jap 777 went in 45 mins ago, so will be out later, plus apparently a south african ?? as well 

• Like 1

had the french guy,plus Italian bod  a while back as well , no idea whos telling porkies about me topless sun bathing

by the way try this one, toggle the u button for the “interesting stuff” like af1 and military stuff . dosnt seem to miss much ,even fighters .

https://globe.adsbexchange.com

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

been in and  out all last week justin, mostly from mildenhall, apparently theres all the cars stored theres for euro trips, they just ship them around from there,there was 3 of every thing sat there .the  only things that come over direct from the states are the choppers in the galaxys. seen 4 x c17’s since he left,plus two french hercs all going in for stuff. cant be many left now, second jap 777 went in 45 mins ago, so will be out later, plus apparently a south african ?? as well 

All these planes and traffic to talk about climate change and other things 😉 the mind boggles 

1 minute ago, FendtFarmer said:

All these planes and traffic to talk about climate change and other things 😉 the mind boggles 

I know, the Germans had a “spare” flight circling exeter for an hour till the proper one left,it  then flew back ? , the japanese sent one over last week, empty bar 2x crews  to do practice landings for 3 days before flying back and returning this weekend, thats without all the other stuff like the transports , smallest they use was France’s  little falcon jet , even bj had a 321  in union jack colour fly him down from stanstead, could have got the train with queenie 

8 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

I know, the Germans had a “spare” flight circling exeter for an hour till the proper one left,it  then flew back ? , the japanese sent one over last week, empty bar 2x crews  to do practice landings for 3 days before flying back and returning this weekend, thats without all the other stuff like the transports , smallest they use was France’s  little falcon jet , even bj had a 321  in union jack colour fly him down from stanstead, could have got the train with queenie 

Makes ya laugh dosent it, but anyway it’s us farmers causing the issues 🤣

• Haha 1

It's been a while, but we were finally at a steam rally at the weekend. Our model engineering society's annual rally at Squires Cafe, Leeds. Nice to get the engines out, they've only been out once in the last two years which was for the same meeting in September last year. 

IMG_20210613_133409.thumb.jpg.2f099c0b3b0e27d0702c332288128f82.jpg

It's sounding like a sign of things opening up regardless of today's announcements. The motorway traffic driving back in Sunday certainly suggested that with campers with an assortment of racing vehicles on the back along the motorway. Truck show next weekend and Great Yorkshire to follow that along with some full rallies later in the summer. Fingers crossed! 

• Like 6

as i had nearly finished mowing i felt a vibration as if i had lost a blade ,had a look and they was all there so finished the field i was on then went back to farm and tipped the mower over and found a bearing had gone on one of the free-turning discs ,so early next morning a quick trip to bearing company and it was back together 

IMG_20210609_102840.jpg

IMG_20210609_102858.jpg

IMG_20210609_102912.jpg

• Like 2