SPECTIAL EDITION mccormick cx 105

IH885XLMAN

if uh dont then g&m or farmmodels will prob try and make a few bucks out of them, shame you can't get the decals made ,would be easy to do your self

UH will do it.. if anyone wants to do 1250 of them let me know and I'll introduce them to you (serious people only)

UH will do it.. if anyone wants to do 1250 of them let me know and I'll introduce them to you (serious people only)

So I could actually have a pink McCormick with NCC Rulez plastered all over it :P :P :P :P

There must be licensing to sort out though? You can't just go making a new model without McCormick getting annoyed?

And as far as I know Siku still have the rights to the NCC Rulez series :D

I would imagine that any derrivatives of this model are covered... our Banana flavoured 35x was covered on the red tractor licence... not sure about the titty pink clause though  :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke to my local dealer yesterday seeing as they had a Diamond CX105 in the yard.  The chap at McCormick who would know if there is to be a special is away until the end of the month so no answer available.  He did say that there has been a lot of interest in a model were it to be produced - and that is from just one dealership, so who knows.