• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have and ues a Browns carrier and it has a bar that sits in the middle at the bottom and extends all the way to the front

it is detachable  but i've found if it is taken out the bales fold upwards when grabbed and are then useless to put down to be moved again  they fall over        does this make sense :-\

shall take a photo of it tommorrow

yeah smurf it does mate, a bit like that one in belarus 's pics all the top bales have dropped on that one

any pics are welcome for info,but think i  will stick to the fake foam bale stacks ,will be a lot easier to do that way,less weight on it ,

hey belarus those pics look just like my combo,you been up in my loft taking pics mate :D :D :D

sean, were i work we borrow one of two carriers, neither have a central bar that runs on the floor when picking the stact up but i belive they do grip the bottom bales tighter as described above (extra metal welded in ie on farm modification / bodge)

a local contractor has a new browns carrier for moving 12 mini hestons and it has a central bar ie i belive the newer ones do and the older ones dont!

a few 56 ones have been modified to carrie mini hestons but dont work over well, dropped stacks all over!

Have you thought of making the block of foam the right size for the stack then hot wiring the bales into it as you could have fun making the bales not look like a big block or a load of bales just waiting to fall all over the floor

yeah have cut out a test bale stack for that ,might be the best way to do it really, as i want to make a small 9 bale stack lifter like someones pics on here a while back for the front of the 550 for the 70's pics, so i could play round with different sizes a lot easier