New Ros 1:32 Models coming soon

Q

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joskin must be enjoying all this attention of late. The baler doesn't appeal in the slightest but that harrow is nice. Going by ROS prices and the detail on their latest models Siku and Britains really should take note, step back, have a think and go forth and conquer!!!

Nice Italian styling on them balers ::) ::)::) ::)

they might want to put the decal on straight then they  could get all three numbers to fit

trust the itailan's to just throw them on like that  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I suppose its ment to be artie  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I visted the ROS factory in Italy some months back, they aim to turnover to die-cast 1:32 scale for all farm models.. and go for quality production... to take on UH & Siku

iguess they have to otherwise they will go out of the trade, people want quality as well as detail now, and uh have upped that even more latley

the balers boring in my eyes, everyone is making them now, britains, siku, uh, ros ha ha!.........

that harrow though  ;D ;D ;D ;D :) :) :) :) :) give me a shout when someone gets them in.......... i really want  :P :P :P :P

yeah but looks more detailed than Siku/RC2....and opens as UH doesnt ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...