New Ros 1:32 Models coming soon

Q

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone get a ROS Feraboli baler just wondered what quality was like there?

I bought one (from Toptractor UK :) ) and I'm well pleased with it. It's still in the box due to lack of displaying space at the moment :'( otherwise, I'd post some pictures. It looks spot-on to me.

For my money, ROS are the dark horse in 1/32 scale farm models, second only to UH in mass-produced models. Most folks have a "oh yeah, ROS, I'd forgotten about them" approach though.

its ros that make the merlo telescopics and i think they're damm good, ive also got a same iron and the level of detail on all three models i would say is better than britains or siku. very true parmiter, they are the dark horse, i just wish they would make more.

Is it close to detail or the same as UH efforts on the Class..?

I'd say it is very close or even on par with  the UH Claas.

The drawbar is separate from the baler, I assume this is so you can mount it above the PTO a la Europe or below, like the rest of the world! It is well decalled, like UH goodies are, the pick-up wheels caster and the side shields (at least, the left side, it's still in the packaging ;) ) open up to reveal the side of the baler.

Like I said, I like it plenty.

No promises, but if I get finished (real) baling in time this evening, I'll try to take a few pictures of the model and post them up.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...