Classic Meets Modern - Massey Style......

NewHolland2

Bazza for your information we use our Ford 6640 & 3000 for lots of jobs, obviously outperforming those 2 things.

;) Thanks Luke not surprising though ehh  ;)

A bloke down the road in Rye has a Zetor & Belarus and although I haven't asked him I'm sure he would agree that they would also out perform those red things above  ;):D :D

Yummy Mart... what a cracking set of pics mate... LOOK at that 165 as well.. she looks in good nick as well  :P

Cheers Marky......The farmer is a bit of a Massey collector too...... :);) ;)

Great pics as usual Martin  ;)

Shame about you know what  :-*:-*

Cheers Barry......Would have been a cracker if it was Fords eh...... :);) ;)

Cracking pics. The 165 looks well on the fatter tyres.

Smart!!! Excellent snap. You always seem to be in the right place mate. Good work.  :)

Cheers folks...... :);) ;)

tell ya what thats a big old trailer with bales on for a little old 165 but i bet she handled it with ease  eh mart, and they went 2 bales high to i bet, wouldn't see a little 3600  or even a 6600 pulling that like a fergy 

Aye it did manage it ok, although it was sounding a bit rough once it was fully loaded but even so it deserves credit...... :);) ;)

thats one thing i remember about the farms 165 mart, it used to pull the 8 ton marston loaded no probs which usally had the 699 or 98t on front of it, used to easly out do what the handbook said, and lasted a long time,from new till farms were sold off, so a good 25 years work,as far as i am aware it never had any major work done to it, other than the cab coverings being replaced once

• 2 weeks later...

tell ya what thats a big old trailer with bales on for a little old 165 but i bet she handled it with ease  eh mart, and they went 2 bales high to i bet, wouldn't see a little 3600  or even a 6600 pulling that like a fergy 

I have used the 3600 at home to pull flat trailers with 24 silage bales on them which would have been about 40 straw bales weight wise.

I have used the flat trailers with 24 silage bales on them which would have been about 40 straw bales weight wise to pull our 3600 at home

Now re-read your post, I reckon that's closer to the truth!!  :D :D :D :D ;D

Arn't you glad your back mate?!!  ;D