Whats your favourite BRITAINS tractor ?

THEBRITFARMER

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say this but proberly a MF in the 61 series i think ( cant rember the number)

6180 /40 not a bad tractor really but the same with the 3680 the move to put the linkage lever in through the casting wasnt a great sucssess in my view

the one i always have a soft spot for is the fiat 880 2wd, as a carpet farmer years ago and even now its a great alrounder and good loader tractor ;)

i must say they have got it about right with the jd 7930, only thing is the weights arnt quite right (ive solved that on mine)

could a moderator set up a poll listing all the tractors so we can vote as not all of them spring to mind as there were lots of different ones over the years

just like the rest, mine is the mf 135, i have two and there great little tractors, too small perhaps? and they are quite pricey!

most of the small fords and mfs are nice, and you here of many carpet farmers using them and boasting.....

however i have a soft side for the renault 155.54 because i have farmed and farmed with mine!