My collection (brianih634)

brianih634

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::) ::)::) In one of your pics there are a MF 595 with a red cultivator, there did you get the  cultivator?

Hi, the cultivator came from G&M farm models, it was in their misc. section a few years back. I don't think they do them anymore, or I havn't seen this type of implements on there for awhile now.

• 11 months later...

Meeting up with you at the BA event and talking about model collecting reminded me of your topic on your collection and I just had to revisit it Brian. It's an amazing collection... just how many models do you have or have you lost count ???;D ;D

Thanks Bill,

It was nice to meet you to.

I should really take some fresh pics for this topic someime as its way out of date :D

I'm far to scared to count them Bill, I might start thinking about what they cost me :o  I prefer to just look and enjoy :) :)

An excellent collection Brian and I would think of it as an investment for the future ;D ;D

Yes please update the pictures I'm sure there are more members than me who would like to see some more