tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

Same though Marcus... I've never seen a 20 or a 2135 with a sirocco flexi cab mate  :of :of  .. is the cladding yellow (assuming there is some left that is)

also... some 2135's had a straight axle too during the crossover

got a yellow frame , so cant see why it wouldn't of had yellow cladding ? but look at the windscreen . my windscreen frame was fixed over the front pillars , but the yellow cabbed one looks to be recessed.  what puzzels me is the flexi cabbed roof so must have been flexi cab not rigid paneled delux cab

on that indy one would the front glass pannel in the cab be set back due to the loader being a industrial one??? the arms etc are a lot bulkier than the normal 40's you would see on a farm red version, maybe that gives that little bit more room for when its up?? and the mountings, the arms do look further set back than a 40 as well

on that indy one would the front glass pannel in the cab be set back due to the loader being a industrial one??? the arms etc are a lot bulkier than the normal 40's you would see on a farm red version, maybe that gives that little bit more room for when its up?? and the mountings, the arms do look further set back than a 40 as well

don't think thats a 40 loader mate  it's got dual crowd rams mounted on the fore arms

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

some of these lanes are a bit tight on the corners  :of

020610Small.jpg

MF 8??      another basket case , don't know the history of it , maybe bought for the engine or wheels & tyres but i don't think it'll see another harvest .

the front tures look handy though , as they're 30" same as my 168 , i reckon find some dishes & cut the wheels they go on a treat ! the rear tyres are huge so would certainly bulk the 168 up on the front !

262010Small.jpg

2620102Small.jpg

2620101Small.jpg

cheeky get !  ;D

no it's not

it's one of those do i follow the sat nav or not ordeals tim !

first off the delivery ticket says ring before delivery , all well & good but no numbers are supplied , secondly i am confronted by a sign that says 7.5tonne limit on 2 lanes at a 3way fork in the road & the  sat nav says turn right , but thats also has an 'unsuitable for HGV' & a 'low bridge' sign but with no height markings !

ah ha a dog walker ......... he says yes i know the farm , i live next door ! great ! ,he tells me it's unlikely i will get under the bridge , so that rules out that route, so to go straight on is the best route

off i go

ooh getting a bit narrow here ......................bl00dy hell even narrower here & a few nasty bends as well ,

ah just turn up right to the fa....................... nope wont be getting to it from this direction as there is a sharp S bend  i manage to get a rep on the phone , then the farmer turns up tells me i have good news & bad news

good news i'm less than a mile away from the farm  !

bad news i wont be getting to it from this side of the village

so i now have two options , reverse out back through the village which is a non starter  or to keep going but it's going to get a bit more narrow  :of 

so with mirrors folded back, off i followed him making the lanes wider , trimming back branches with the trailer as i go & also modifying 2 of my trailer mudguards , my trailer storage locker & the (luckily) grassbanks making them a bit wider, after 4 miles we get back to the 3way fork & head for the unsuitable for HGV & low bridge  of which doesn't exist  ???

i manage to find some bolts to remount my mudguards , but the locker isn't as bad as first thought & the grass is hooked off it's all good to go again

just another typical bulk delivery  ::)