tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

what a great thread this is i have just read it start to finish there are a few tractors that i recognise and definatly afew that i'd like to see parked in my shed mainly the 2640 2wd wouldn't mind the 510 combine either really ;0)

welcome to the forum Tim... and what a greaty choice of machines as well...

As for you Colm... get some batteries in the camera and get snapping plllllllease  :P  :-*

thanks for the comments chaps , worth taking the pics for replies like those

Nice update and nice pictures Marcus. You certainly get to visit some interesting places. Have you had that Volvo from new ???

thanks bill , yes i've had it from new , was supposed to be replaced next november , but think the lease maybe extended , as the scania's MVF bought are giving a few teething problems & they're not a year old yet , boss says if scania dont get things sorted in the next year , they'll send them back , scania... king of the road ? king of the workshops more like  ::)

managed to remember the batteries for the camera , lets see whats out & about shall we , hope you got your seat belts on children as we don't actually want to go through the square window do we now  :D

where to start ? lets get loaded shall we

volvo L90C at a feed store in alviston ,bristol

Picture004Small-1.jpg

next to royal portbury dock , bristol , a VOLVO L120F

Picture005Small-2.jpg

a very tidy 4240

Picture009Small-2.jpg

a timberland logger not the rapper

Picture010Small-2.jpg

& a Williams F1 team MAN in for MOT  ???

Picture012Small-1.jpg

see a lot of them f1 rigs go through plymouth when they do close season testing , ferry to spain then drive across to barcelona, seen a few pulled by the vosa to and dragged into a test center

that 699 looks wel lcared for to mate, cabs pretty rust free looking at it, which is unusal for a 600 cab

Nice video mate ;) I actually braked when you met the tractor :D :D :D :D

Just out of interest were you listening to 'the floyd' while driving or did you add it after?

nah was listening to it paul, & it wasn't 'the floyd' mate well not of a fashion , it's dave gilmour live in gadansk shipyard  brilliant

nah was listening to it paul, & it wasn't 'the floyd' mate well not of a fashion , it's dave gilmour live in gadansk shipyard  brilliant

I love Pink Floyd mate seen them live three times don't tend to listen to them in the lorry though makes me drive like a tw*t :D

I love Pink Floyd mate seen them live three times don't tend to listen to them in the lorry though makes me drive like a tw*t :D

you got to get dave gilmour in gadansk mate , but you have to listen to it at night , it's not really daytime listening  i usually have it on early hours , rockingly good mate  ;D

so were in wales have you been lately marcus  :)

that vid bit was taken at penrhos ? nr. abergavenny rich also been to Llansoy, Llandovery, a few round Carmarthen, Cwmfelin Mynach & Whitland monday i will be going to Moylgrove near Cardigan  :)

well i decided to have a film moment in the lanes of wales  ::)  comes in 2 parts as it turned out  :-\

the second part is what happens when a deere gets in the lane

Excellent footage Marcus. Narrow lanes and at times you would have though it was a canal. Loved the JD reversing and had a laugh at hiow you sped up after that and as the roads got wider..keep them coming