tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

Wow Marcus that's a bit of a find. 8)

Sean, if you were paying attention to the bible according to Rory Day, you'd know that it was most likely converted for peat extraction work, and that the tracks were supplied by and Irish company called Difco ;)

• 2 months later...

id love to have your job  :) driving the volvo and seeing all these differant farms and differant machines  :) my uncle has just started a new job and has the new volvo fe on a tipper  :)

there's a bit more to it than that rich  :D :D :D :D :D,

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=9891.150

FE ? thats the new renault cabbed volvo isn't it ?

Some great pics there again Marcus... that little 342 is going to be ruined on that scraper   :'( :'( :'( - can we steal it and let me "love it"

As for the Massey Telehandler.... who made them  ???

i know what you mean mate , i've always found it strange that farmers spend such a large ammount of money on tractors , only to let it be treated like that yet they expect it to last for 20 odd years !

tele handler , no idea mate

Some great pics there again Marcus... that little 342 is going to be ruined on that scraper  :'( :'( :'( - can we steal it and let me "love it"

As for the Massey Telehandler.... who made them  ???

nothing on the website, only the 8900 series......maybe Marky it was Sean after using a JD version :D:-\ :-\ ???::) ::) do weatherheads know??

Some great pics there again Marcus... that little 342 is going to be ruined on that scraper  :'( :'( :'( - can we steal it and let me "love it"

As for the Massey Telehandler.... who made them  ???

They were made by FDI? Sambron, used to be a 13m one in the original orange/grey livery on a farm locally ;)