Tim MIISA/K 2 row sugarbeet harvester

Gav836

very nice gav mate, have got just the place for her to mate  :D :D :D :D

whens the first production model due out then mate?

Thanks Sean, there's still a few little details like the oil tank, turbine rails and drive shafts to put on it yet. I'd like to be able to have some ready by March or April at the very latest depending on casting time :);)

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys, its getting there now. Now i need to think of something whats going to be just as good to do once this is finished..... ;D:D :D ;)

Gav this has got to the silly stage now mate  :D :D

Superb well done

Where have you been all my life  :-*:-*

I'm starting to get worried about you Baz :-\ :D :D :D;)

brilliant Gav, extreemly complicated will it be cast in many parts ??? ???

Thanks Mark. It will probably have to be cast in several parts and assembled later, some parts i can probably do myself, bigger parts i will have to get done for me

Thanks guys, its getting there now. Now i need to think of something whats going to be just as good to do once this is finished..... ;D:D :D ;)

I'm starting to get worried about you Baz :-\ :D :D :D;)

dont we all!!

Looking good Gav, gonna PM you a thought ;) ;)

dont we all!!

Looking good Gav, gonna PM you a thought ;) ;)

Well spotted, in case anyone else notices the rungs in the tank bottom are that distance apart because i ran out of wire the first time round, there will be another bar put in each gap to make them closer together :);)

Looking good Gav ;D A masterpiece definatly ;):D

Thanks James :) :)

Well spotted, in case anyone else notices the rungs in the tank bottom are that distance apart because i ran out of wire the first time round, there will be another bar put in each gap to make them closer together :);)

Thanks James :) :)

that was in confidence!! :D :D

true!, i'll see what else i can find

i know your after cougar wheels, are there any alternatives you could use that are readily available? ???:-\

I've had a look at some others i have but they just don't look as good on it unfortunately.

WOW thats coming along nicely Gav. Looking realy good, awesome infact :o

Thanks John, hope to have it completely finished soon and painted up in grey ready for casting :)

I've had a look at some others i have but they just don't look as good on it unfortunately.

Thanks John, hope to have it completely finished soon and painted up in grey ready for casting :)

shame, may have been easier to get them? ???

time to give up yer day job ?

looks fantastic , give me a shout when you start building the budget versions  :D

very nice bit of work that gav  :) :) :)

Thanks Marcus, get a few more orders in and i might have to give up the day job (please) ::):D :D ;)

Archived