new farm

richie

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice work, what have you made the walls out of

Thanks alot guys, All your great comments are a insperation (u's know what I mean). The walls are a lengh of 6mm mdf and brick paper. Here are some more pics I took of the farm.

post-59-132638565513_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638565517_thumb.jpg

Axle stands???????  >:(

Where did you get them? Are they all part of that Newray set you so flukely managed to grab? It looks very nice, the layout is transforming fast. Like the little machinery cover, have all the bits at home to make myself one when I get back. A little taller though.

another great layout more and more arecoming on here and getting better all the time keep the pics coming.

Question what does everyone use for the yard floor colouring is a materail or a grey paint

mines brown at the moment but i need to change it the grey looks more in keeping.

another great layout more and more arecoming on here and getting better all the time keep the pics coming.

Question what does everyone use for the yard floor colouring is a materail or a grey paint

mines brown at the moment but i need to change it the grey looks more in keeping.

I have just used grey paint for my yards but I got some of that eeemm!!!! its like felt its for train lay outs for the road It looks ok but I see there are one or two air bubbles in it.

whats Block paper is it black paper you mean

Its brick paper I've used for my walls.

Axle stands???????  >:(

Where did you get them? Are they all part of that Newray set you so flukely managed to grab? It looks very nice, the layout is transforming fast. Like the little machinery cover, have all the bits at home to make myself one when I get back. A little taller though. They came were part of a set I was given, The only problem is that they are 1/16 scale. This is what I got. I will be starting on my workshop shortly.

[/

post-59-132638565932_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638565937_thumb.jpg

Ben your unreal,  ::) how long have you had them sets now?  ::) I found 5 on ebay the other day but forgot to put the links up along with a set of those brass etched toolswith cantilever toolbox. Alot of that stuff you have there Richie would pass would it not, the axle stands for sure lok at home where they are anyway. Tool chests come in al shapes and sizes so that should be ok too.

• 2 weeks later...

Done a little bit more to the farm, Finished around the silo area and painted the yards and got started on the workshop. I was wanting to put a pit in but I must admit you do'nt see many pits in a farm workshop so I'am going to have a think about it. And  as you can see got some lights up as well, about five to go.

post-59-13263856907_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638569074_thumb.jpg