mounted discs for classics

been toying with this idea for a while, ive made the small 70's small discs intoa 3 point linkage set, ive added support bars and frame.

they are roughly based on the old Ransomes set my dad used years ago (they were sold in about 1990)

i will be painting them blue when the weather warms up, ideal for the new 5000/7000 fords ;)

post-194-132638564119_thumb.jpg

post-194-132638564122_thumb.jpg

i was thinking about something similar for my layout the other day, but after a yest draw through the coffee soil i found they heaped it up to much inbetween the discs and tractor, down to the angle i think, so back to the drawing board

im planning making a set out of cooper spares i got from chris also ;)

yes one gang runs different to the other, they will all be removed for painting anyway ;) if the idea is liked i will make a few to sell, lookout in the for sale section :D

the parts ive used are just left overs, i guess if i tell you nigel you will built ya own ::) pm me if you want a set or more details

yes they are very heavy, sits on a2680, ford 5610, mf 6180 etc, not tried it on a ford 6600 etc yet but will, case of fitting some front weights first ;)

will take a pick at some point, linkage aint in the correct place but it has the right amount of lift to raise lower where i have set it, top frame is for looks only