At work with Gav

Gav836

Some pictures from the store

Herbert Grader and store conveyors feeding a Miedema elevator

013-4.jpg

The other side of the shed is full to the front like this, potatoes are then covered in straw for frost protection

014-7.jpg

Heres a few pictures from this week, my tractor is now fixed, all problems were being caused by the electric cooling pump for the transmission going on the blink then packing up, approx £800-1000 part :o :o

a couple of pictures just for Marky of ploughing the potato fields ;D

009-7.jpg

001-6.jpg

They started lifting our beet today, will try to get more pictures tomorrow. Harvester is brand new this year again

011-6.jpg

012-6.jpg

Buster went climbing today when my colleague climbed the straw stack to try to spot where a machine was working we could hear :D

010-6.jpg

You pick something out in the hedge at the far end of the field and don't take your eyes off it, usually works.

Its a big problem if you're drilling sugarbeet Will, spent 5 years drilling 700 acres a year, needs to be straight then ;)

aye just pick out something thats really far away smithy, not in the park you are in that puts you of, i always got told pick something from a distance, not clouds tho  :D

yeah not clouds mate. they move  :D  :D . yeah i have done it before just cant never keep it. owell not to worry

Ah... I've sussed it... I picked out a hare in the hedge when I did my ploughing  :-[:D :D  -0 super straight as usual gavvers... for a young pup you plough a perfect line...

Now answer this honestly... how many times do you plough a line you are not so proud of ???

Several times but I can usually manage to pull it out straight again, especially now I have a hydraulic vari-width plough, well unless i'm ploughing on a curve anyway  :D