At work with Gav

Gav836

Well done Gavvers... bit of a red paint shortage in your area mate   ::)>:(

Sound like a good start... good luck with this job mate... I am sure they will be head over heels in love with you already  ;)

Much like myself and Barry really  :-[:-[

Thank goodness! ::);D

Thanks Marky, got to be better than the last place :D :D

You mean that you and Barry are in love with me as well as each other ::) ::)::) ::)

Thank goodness! ::);D

Thanks Marky, got to be better than the last place :D :D

You mean that you and Barry are in love with me as well as each other ::) ::)::) ::)

oh dear oh dear :D :D :D

sounds good Gav, but yeah more red piant :D :D

You're a luck lad Gav getting to work all those New Holland's......Sounds like all is going well though eh mate...... :) :) ;)

What are you using on the dung carting?

Never had anything to do with the 40 series before today but looking forward to it ;D

I'll be using 2 tractors, the TSA135 on a Bunnings dumper and the McCormick on a Bailey's dumper :);)

Rubber Gloves hopefully  :o

Nah, bare hands, gives ya dinner a certain twang ::):D :D :D :D

Sorry I missed your Topic Gavin. All the best in the new job. I hope it brings more rewarding times than the last job you had and it is a healthier place to work both physically and mentally. Look forward to seeing pics of what looks like a nice modest machine line-up mate.

Good Luck!  :)

Thanks guys :);)

Heres some pictures from today, first up is the TSA135 sporting powershift gearbox and twin beacons on the Bunning dump trailer. This is the nicer of the two out fits having all round suspension on the tractor and being much quieter than the McCormick, the 33mph travel speed is nice too ;D

post-334-132638571028_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638571033_thumb.jpg

That TS-A has 7840 wheels on it though most have solid rims  ;)

It has indeed, I was talking to the boss about that tonight, he says it did have solid pans/rims on it to start with but they cracked up and shattered around the centres so they went back to these ones at NH's and the dealers expense

Just for you Marky, as requested some pictures of the Baileys Dump trailer :);)

The second pic is of the chassis, at the back are two axle mounted rams that transfer weight onto the back pair of wheels to make it more stable in theory, I was told it usually does the opposite on rough ground :-\

post-334-132638571045_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638571049_thumb.jpg

It has indeed, I was talking to the boss about that tonight, he says it did have solid pans/rims on it to start with but they cracked up and shattered around the centres so they went back to these ones at NH's and the dealers expense

Thought so - the MC is a fairly handy mixed farmer amin tractor over here I know of quite a good few with loaders fitted - very handy with a 3f reversible also - from what I hear though gearbox whine is still a problem with them but much better arable tractor than the CX

Thanks Gavvy... very similar to my Bailey Trailer... mine is an 8tonner... what size is that mate  ???

I believe its a 12 tonner Marky, I'd rather use the Bunning to that one though, just a much better towing trailer :)