Mtx 175 in to JD7810

On the right is a Tim cab and the left is a MTX cab with a JD 6400 lid on it. You could play about with the MTX cab to straighten it out to look right but you will have to forfeit the glass. Only a suggestion ???. Ricky will not be happy if he sees this MTX cab. >:(

post-617-132638567939_thumb.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the right is a Tim cab and the left is a MTX cab with a JD 6400 lid on it. You could play about with the MTX cab to straighten it out to look right but you will have to forfeit the glass. Only a suggestion ???. Ricky will not be happy if he sees this MTX cab. >:(

got no pics graham ?

there's a sugestion a tims cab  :)

Im working on the cab lid at the moment here is a pic ( crap quality tho)

What do you think for the thickness?

DSCF0524.jpg

DSCF0523.jpg

I think that will make it look better if i take it all to that thickness.. im still thinking on the window front

we don't mate we just want to see if anything other than an mtx cab could be used  :D

seriously if you got grahams ideas to work you've cracked it !

don't get me wrong PDC's JD is good but even he'd admit the cab isn't right

its certainly getting there thats for sure, loads of good input by lots of members all heading for the same cause a good jd convo well done all of you

this is the forum at it best !

Yeah still too curvy on the front mate, needs to be vertical down. Looking alot beter though!

After how much of a pig this was to do i think im just going to shave the roof and leave the front window alone on the next one.. i still have a cab idea up my sleve or in the post im not sure?

it aint over till the fat lady sings, and she is ;) looks much better, keep going your onto a winner. as people say it isnt 100% but its alot closer, say 90% more than what is currently availible ;) remember im down for one on ya order list :P

Yea the fat lady sang mine then she sat on the front window  ;D:(::)  Im happy with how it looks ( with a compleate front window..) there might not be a order list... My dealer cant do 10 at a good price. he wants rrp on all them... i dont know who else to get them thru... If i got them at full rrp it would make the price around $70nzd each 7810 if the cab is cast... bout $60 if just the mtx and bonnet..