What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see UH make next?

BGU

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

;D ;D One of these please

NewClaasXerion.jpg

500HPCatenginedClaasXerion.jpg

500 HP Cat engine,apparently,what a beast of a machine,

Regards

Joe.

BC was right these photo's ARE comeing out the wrong size  ??? ??? ???

I saw a JD with a cover over the bonnet whats this for ?

This JD  was out hedge cutting and its not a sports car I wondered it was for covering the engine reducing dust entering it ?

To stop flying debris from marking up the bonnet when using the trimmer I expect Mike.

• 3 weeks later...

I doubt very much that UH will make a lot of models of UK makes that are not sold elsewhere (unless they are comissioned by the company)

I personally feel that UH will concentrate on continental european makes and maybe slowly try to get in to the North American market.

Because I feel there is a market niche here, I think if some company would come along and offer high detail NA implements for the 1:32 tractors already in excistence (Ertl) this scale could become popular among new collectors over here. Maybe that is why UH are releasing the US versions of the MF 8690, the Challenger and Agco tractors.

wonder just how long it will be before we see uh making the rear linakges look real , ike pma kits now, lots of the new implements now seem to have the 3 point fittings with screw on adaptors which allow 3 point mounting, uh seem to be heading more and more into detailing so this has to be the next stage, and its another easy take from the guys like pma making resin kits right now

Archived