What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see UH make next?

BGU

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there are many models i would like to see, unfortunatly most of them have probably been spoken for by other makers ( rights). Like a Ford 7600 or a Ford 9600. A County 1174 would also be awesome.

Models that I think would be possible because I dont think anybody has any rights to them yet are:

Ropa EuroMaus, Ropa EuroTiger even though I think it would be more likely Wiking would do those.

Poettinger Jumbo, Poettinger Nova cat triple combination, Poettinger Mex chopper for the Valtra with reverse steering. Valtra Valmet 6400, Agrifac Hexa or Octa 12 beetharvester, Krone 6 rotor rake or

a Kuhn corn planter.

But most of all I think it is time they release a BIG X 1000 with a grass pickup. And a Fendt 820 with duals.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

great idea Intey but the redrock attachments may be a long shot.Very good ideas Anfield Vario a Big X 1000 w/ grass header would be perfect.also the rotor rake and corn planter would be good to see.I would like to see some Deere and CNH made by UH but RC2 has got the grapple hold on them. :-\

• 1 month later...

great idea Intey but the redrock attachments may be a long shot.Very good ideas Anfield Vario a Big X 1000 w/ grass header would be perfect.also the rotor rake and corn planter would be good to see.I would like to see some Deere and CNH made by UH but RC2 has got the grapple hold on them. :-\

big x 1000, grass header, maize header and wholecrop/direct disc header in the same box ;)

An Acco big square baler. Could be done in Fendt, MF, Hesston and Challenger colours.

would be a nice thing and if they did the old style hesston agco balers they could put it in case colours too.also not to be rude Andfield but is it Acco or Agco ???

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived