What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see UH make next?

BGU

Just one more request............ a Claas Jaguar SF 80 self propelled forager. I have a 60SF, but would particularly like an 80 as my Uncle and a local contractor called Mike Cushing owned one. Two of the first in the UK. (Mid latter 70's)

PLEASE!

MMMMMM YES PLEASE!!!! :) an SF80......... Heaven!!! :) :)

One more request for Universal hobbies........... a Krone Optimat with a UK style drawbar. Why on earth they made it with a "European" type drawbar baffles me. I haven't seen any models made with the latter type drawbar that it would fit.

The real machine in the UK had a pair of adjustable plates to lower the drawbar. The PTO passed through the middle of them so that it was above the hitch.

There are very few implements made by UH for the older "Classic" tractors......... dozens of classic tractors and very little in the way of implements. I know it's difficult to please everyone, but I'm sure that collectors of 1/16th scale would like some universal equipment to display or attach to their models.

For the smaller tractors, maybe a 1/16th scale MF bale trailer like the 32nd scale one. Other implements along the lines of disc harrows, rollers, ploughs, a drum mower and a grain trailer.

Does anyone else have any ideas or comments about what they think would be a nice addition?

• Like 1

One more request for Universal hobbies........... a Krone Optimat with a UK style drawbar. Why on earth they made it with a "European" type drawbar baffles me. I haven't seen any models made with the latter type drawbar that it would fit.

The real machine in the UK had a pair of adjustable plates to lower the drawbar. The PTO passed through the middle of them so that it was above the hitch.

There are very few implements made by UH for the older "Classic" tractors......... dozens of classic tractors and very little in the way of implements. I know it's difficult to please everyone, but I'm sure that collectors of 1/16th scale would like some universal equipment to display or attach to their models.

For the smaller tractors, maybe a 1/16th scale MF bale trailer like the 32nd scale one. Other implements along the lines of disc harrows, rollers, ploughs, a drum mower and a grain trailer.

Does anyone else have any ideas or comments about what they think would be a nice addition?

I'd love to see some more 1/16th implements for the Classic's William......... But how many would actually be UK spec?? ::) You've mentioned the Krone Optimat, supplied in Euro form, but other than that its a good model, I'd like to see abit more grassland equipment, and something to suit that 1455 nash that wouldn't look out of place :)

Edited by Valley Axe Man

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Id love a Volvo L70C/L90E/L110F as the majority of contractors here in Ireland run them in their fleets.The picture attached shows my local contractors 2 L90Es,L90D with no cab for indoor pits and his L70C.

post-1848-0-86005100-1368042167_thumb.jp

Edited by Blue man

• 3 months later...

please please please mr uh ,do a proper mf loader tractor, older 690 or alike with a 80, or a new 5610 etc with a modern 955 one ,its the only brand you haven't done loader wise now ,and to complement your new old mf's I would love a nice mid size mf 30/130 drill end tow of course. 

• 7 years later...

Hi all,

On my Whish-list are the two versions of  Taarup Loader Wagons, the 1030 and the 465, as shown below:

149688-taarup-opraapwagen.jpg

Taarup%20465%20(15).JPG

There was this guy who scratch-built them but to an unaffordable price (to me at least...).

Since these wagons were used all across Europe, i think there's enough interest in decent scalemodels from them.

Made by UH for example.

BR
Jan

• Like 2