What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see UH make next?

BGU

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

well seeing as uh seem to answer mosst peoples requests, so must come on here and look

a nice almer salmon cheeta beet harvestor, or [glow=red,2,300]maybe a earlier standen rapid or similar?? [/glow]pretty please mr uh

il second that sean with a RANSOMES JOHNSON two row potato  digger and a vine topper from the 70s

i would love to see a modern day trailed chopper, i'm amazed not one single model manufacturer out there, of which there are now to many to keep up with, has made one of these, all seems to be top of the range self propelled choppers, but some contractors still run big trailed versions don't they? Come on UH, a Mengele, Pottinger or a monster 1350 JF. Would also like to see them make a decent push off buckrake and another item that i think that has been seriously overlooked in the 1.32 model world is a decent farm spec telescopic, the claas one looks very good but like every thing else i think we need choice, a JCB, Manitou or Newholland, now who's with me?

Archived