Holly Farm

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very nice Mandy you've got a nice lot of rabbits, and the wife loves your cat collection,. your display/ layout is coming on a treat :P :P

Thanks Old Ford and Mrs Old Ford - as you can tell, I am a huge fan of the cats and rabbits - not very good at selling them, though :-\ They seem to escape onto to my layout whenever I'm supposed to be advertising them :)

Thanks Old Ford and Mrs Old Ford - as you can tell, I am a huge fan of the cats and rabbits - not very good at selling them, though :-\ They seem to escape onto to my layout whenever I'm supposed to be advertising them :)

my wife loves cats too more than me  :D :D ::)

Mandy... this just gets better and better... I hope to see this layout at a show one day.... Toytrac perhaps  :-\

I'm quite keen to know a little more about Delores as well.... blonde hair... she's a stunner  :-* - lets hope she soon gets off that Ford and into a REAL tractor  :D :D :D :D

Thanks Marky  ;)

Delores: She's probably only going to a be a Mark 1 model, as I can see some improvements that could be made. But, she does have the body of a horse rider and the head of a farmer's wife (make of that what you will ;D)

I would love to put the display up at one of the shows, but as I am a bit of a novice I'm going to visit a few first and see what I need to do. I am planning to go to Toytrac (that is the Exeter one isn't it?) - trouble is everywhere is a long way from Cornwall  :(

Thanks Marky  ;)

Delores: She's probably only going to a be a Mark 1 model, as I can see some improvements that could be made. But, she does have the body of a horse rider and the head of a farmer's wife (make of that what you will ;D)

I would love to put the display up at one of the shows, but as I am a bit of a novice I'm going to visit a few first and see what I need to do. I am planning to go to Toytrac (that is the Exeter one isn't it?) - trouble is everywhere is a long way from Cornwall  :(

well more wincanton way now ,so not as far to go as the old venue was, same for me as i am in plymouth, although i do pic 1/2 people up on the way so its a bit easier,mind you we did spalding up and back this year,well worth the trip

Okay Deerest - you have a problem with Delores?????? ;)

Anyway Holly and I decided to have a ride around the layout this morning....

HLTHollyandMeonHorse.jpg

PS I know I look like one of the Adams' family, but it was the only photo I had of me on my horse!

PPS You don't think it'll scare of potential customers do you? :-\

Don't put yourself down Mandy... I think you look ravishing.. (or would that be raddishing for me as I am a veggie man)... anyway... if you and Delores are free on saturday night I would love to pick you up in my 1:32nd scale car and take you out for a 1:32nd scale meal  ;)  ;D

I should warn you that Delores is very sensitive about her name!!  ;)

So is Tris so dont worry (shorty, hobbit....list goes on), anyway she is still taller than him :D :D :D :D ::)

So whats next on the layout ??? ???

Archived