The adventures of Marky and Fanny... the MF410 new to me on 18/11/2006 RIP Fanny

Thanks lads for the kind words... I will be washing my Fanny this afternoon  ;D - You will all be pleased to hear  ::);D

I reckon I may hook a couple of solo's together next time... anyone got a pair I can borrow  ???

I have 2 Britains ones here in the boxes still, think Fanny should be able to manage them..........just ::):D :D :D :D ;)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 Britains ones here in the boxes still, think Fanny should be able to manage them..........just ::):D :D :D :D ;)

:D :D :D thanks Gav  >:( Pwwwwtttthhh  :P

Marky i've found your long lost younger twin brothers  :D :D

Thanks Simon... I wouldn't mind being a pound behind them  :o:D :D

How about walking 500 miles to see them

now thats corney mate really is :D :D

marky, is there any way you could keep fanny at your mates then??? save the drive over there every time, ,mind you if you did that you would prob forget all about her then

now thats corney mate really is :D :D

marky, is there any way you could keep fanny at your mates then??? save the drive over there every time, ,mind you if you did that you would prob forget all about her then

He has offered... but I like to keep her close to me... it's not too bad to drive there Sean... it's only about 6 miles I think... 20 mins max..

Simon... I'm on my waaaaaaay from misery to happiness ah ha..... ah ha...  ;D

I've just got round to reading this. Great story and pictures Marky  :)

It may well happen that, the more people get to know you have Fanny, the more little jobs you may get with her.

She certainly looks the part, time will tell if she's a worthy sucessor to the 135 and 240 :)

Oh dear - he has actually used her - those digital readouts probably confused you  :D :D

May as well be written in hyrogliphic so far as I understand Colm  :D :D :-[

I've just got round to reading this. Great story and pictures Marky  :)

It may well happen that, the more people get to know you have Fanny, the more little jobs you may get with her.

She certainly looks the part, time will tell if she's a worthy sucessor to the 135 and 240 :)

Thanks TOG... I have heard of some horror stories... but as you say... time will tell  :-\

Thanks lads...

Thanks Kev... you would have loved it mate... you must come over and have a go... it's just a 35x with power steering really...  :-\

How far are you from Mildenhall and Lakenheath area - was planing to take MGU up there some time! ;)

• 1 month later...

Seeing these pictures makes me want to go and get the big red bendy thing out of my shed at work and mow the lawn at home with it!!!

any updates with what you're gong to do with it yet jas ?

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks... Fanny came out again today for a play.... I did 3 hours cutting with my new finishing mower.. I must say it does a great job... if only I could keep in a straight line  :-[

Her she is making friends with an old lady ... we had a topping fest this afternoon... Grrrrrreat fun  :-*

post-292-132638604685_thumb.jpg

I decided to pop to work and cut some grass there as well... just to annoy the contractor we have (fell out with him last week when he strimmed all over my car  >:( )...

HOWEVER... some NUMPTY.... not sure who was driving you see  :-[ - Wacked a jockey wheel on a kerb  :'( :'(

post-292-132638604692_thumb.jpg

nice one Marky  :) :) 8) 8)

I decided to pop to work and cut some grass there as well... just to annoy the contractor we have (fell out with him last week when he strimmed all over my car  >:( )...

HOWEVER... some NUMPTY.... not sure who was driving you see  :-[ - Wacked a jockey wheel on a kerb  :'( :'(

i thought you were the only one that was allowed to drive fanny. ???::)