MF35 Sowing

jdc

One of the first tractors I ever drove was a little Massey. I just love the sound of them. I will never veer away from my beloved JD`s though. :)

Just checking they've already turned BGU to the red side don't need another one

Hey Marky.

I`m going to put a white ribbon on it and drive it to my wedding ;). All I have to do is polish it for him ;D

:D :D :D you can use mine as well then Graeme  :D :D

I bet thats been washed an polished already knowing John... he sure is one proud daddy  :-*

Thanks everyone.

:-*:-* :-* that looks lovely John... those Black & White pics really look great  ;)

So.... how did she perform then... can't believe you got her dusty  :o

She did very well - it was only 4 acres. Sounds just like a new'un and pulls better than I thought; nice simple gearbox, no 4 wd to sap power etc.

It must be 30 years since I last did any work on an uncabbed tractor and it was very nostalgic I can tell you  :)

She was only dusty for about 3 hrs.  ;D

Best bit was only putting 6 lts of diesel in  :o :o

Those are some cool pics mate the black and white ones are perfect for setting the scene of yester year 

looks like you take a lot of pride in the little fergy

35x was the tractor i learned to to drive on loved that thing it would go like hell

Nick

What a gleamer John. Good to see a treasured machine also earning it's keep out on the land. Nice looking land as well I might add. Perfect scene you have set yourself there to recreate in 1/32 mate. Will she be doing a charity road run to Spalding later in the year?  ;)

What a gleamer John. Good to see a treasured machine also earning it's keep out on the land. Nice looking land as well I might add. Perfect scene you have set yourself there to recreate in 1/32 mate. Will she be doing a charity road run to Spalding later in the year?  ;)

Sure, I'll just put the caravan on the back and will be down in around 3 days.  :D

Looking nice John - you'll have to get a Dexta now to bring back your childhood memories  :D :D :D

You honestly think TT is going to let me buy a Dexta too......... :D