nothing like seans trailer

they kept that trailer in various guises for many years gav , even when the tractors got bigger they still had nothing to offer,till the marston came along , for the sake off two extra holes & an axle & wheels, it would have filled a long awaited gap 

they kept that trailer in various guises for many years gav , even when the tractors got bigger they still had nothing to offer,till the marston came along , for the sake off two extra holes & an axle & wheels, it would have filled a long awaited gap 

Certainly would have, the big boys often over look such a simple thing though which is quite a good thing for us at times

nice marcus ,very nice mate, wasnt to hard to do then mate in the end

looks good, i have a couple like that if anyone wants one ;)  as you say britains could have made them really easy and it would have proved popular im sure

mike you should know better mate , sales go in the sales section not in peoples posts, especially when its not your own   , ;):D :D

I ought to have a go at that myself I reckon Marcus, got a few of them laying around for various projects. In the 'if and when' list until further notice though  :D;D

no , enough is enough , this is my idea & nobody is allowed to copy it  :D :D :D