Britains farming German style

Thanks for the nice feedback so far.

On thought which came too late in my mind is: where there any John Deeres with Hiniker cab operational in the UK, or was this just a US version? In this case my set is far from realistic, though both the Johne Deere, the Standen and the Unimog all fit in a 1970s scene (?) ...

In any case, I like this arrangement remembering me of childhood days with old tractors and old beet harvesters in our region looking somehow quite similar to the Deere and Standen ...

nice pics sasach, but whats with the blues???? thought you were a fergy man at heart all the other shots had them in :D

well, I also have begun to like Fendt and (Case) International tractors, but due to various childhood experiences I only collect tractors of the following makes:

- Ford/(now) New Holland, as a Ford 5000 was my first Britains tractor back in 1975 and also the first tractor experiences wehen joining our local farmer for work on the fields

- Massey Ferguson, as a yellow MF135 was my second Britains tractor in 1976

- John Deere, as this is the best tractor brand in my eyes and as this brand is very well represented in our area where I am living

(plus one Unimog and one MB trac, as I also really like these ...)

However, as some local farmers here say "a New Holland is designed for the scrap-yard, a Massey Ferguson for the museum and a John Deere for a life-time on the field" ;-)))