Bunning 14 tonne root trailer

Gav836

Thanks for the comments guys, I will be doing them in other colours as well once Siku get their fingers outta their ass's and get the wheels to me >:(

that is rather tasty looking gav how much are you charging for them? now my good fellow how about a bunning lowlander!

Cheers cj, funny you should mention a lowlander............... ;):-X

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments guys, I will be doing them in other colours as well once Siku get their fingers outta their ass's and get the wheels to me >:(

Cheers cj, funny you should mention a lowlander............... ;):-X

ah ha i hope your going to do what i think ur gona do  :D is there any chance we'll see something at spalding?

ah ha i hope your going to do what i think ur gona do  :D is there any chance we'll see something at spalding?

If you're thinking I'm gonna do what I'm thinking you're thinking I'm thinking of doing then you could be right and there might be a chance of it at Spalding :D :D

Anyone else confused yet ::);D:D :D

can anybody explain how and where to connect which of the harvester's and trailer's (hyraulic/electric) wires to the tractor/where to put the wires looking at least a little bit realistic when showing those items in a diorama? (ok, no chance of finding suitable connections on the current Britains Fords, but maybe on a SIKU farmer "Plus" oder Ertl Precision tractor?)

As I am no real farm man, I can only presume that the electric (white) wire might lead into the tractor's cabin enabling the driver remote control of the machine ...

yea they do but its all about how much time and effort u want to put into it

just haveing hoses they way Gav dose still looks good and looks great in Dioramas still

Do not know what you are thinking of, but I am thinking of this one, what do you think?

"The first model planned is the Enterprise harvester for which I have taken measurements off the real machine along with numerous photographs to assist with prototype production. All things going well I would hope to have the first ones ready for sale by autumn 2007, these are most likely to be resin models with some metal parts and I hope to incorporate as much detail as possible on them. Standen Pearson Enterprise potato harvester"

(quote: http://www.1-32farmimplements.com/standenpearsonmodels.htm)

Do not know what you are thinking of, but I am thinking of this one, what do you think?

"The first model planned is the Enterprise harvester for which I have taken measurements off the real machine along with numerous photographs to assist with prototype production. All things going well I would hope to have the first ones ready for sale by autumn 2007, these are most likely to be resin models with some metal parts and I hope to incorporate as much detail as possible on them. Standen Pearson Enterprise potato harvester"

(quote: http://www.1-32farmimplements.com/standenpearsonmodels.htm)

That is temporarily on hold till the early part of next yeardue to other commitments, I will get some more beet harvesters and trailers out of the way and sold first as the Enterprise is going to be expensive in time and money to produce the prototype

They do Sascha, Bunnings fit a screw jack and/or a removeable Skid to them, thing is the model is so well balanced that the drawbar sits in the air when its not on a tractor so hasn't got one fitted......yet :D;)

I have to say... having had the pleasure to see one "in the flesh" today... it's not just good... it's bloody superb - Now hurry up and make me a red one Gavvers  ;D

Cheers mate ;D As I told you a couple of hours ago, red is in the pipeline as is yellow and I have just finished the green one with the exception of wheels, damn you Siku >:(::)

• 4 weeks later...