Marky Ferguson's collection - updated pics

well marky it is to big for my glass shelfs they won'hold it !!!!

I think in the futere if i have the money

my girlfriend said yes you may buy them all if you can find them all!!!

thanx misses johny mf

You have a better lady than mine mate... Mrs F says if I come home with any more she will cut off my hands  :o :'( :'(

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know markey that's wy i love her so much!

But you can say some people have a hole in there hands but i don't have that i've got no hands!

That is wat we say around here in this area of holland if you are trowing whit money you can emagine what's the worst kind off trowing whit money ;D;)

in my case it is i've got a small hole in my hand because its the small money that fals troug the hole!!! ;) ;)

But if i see a ferguson model that i realy want! then you know whats happend....................................................

I say, your collection has quite increased since I last saw it mate, some really nice pieces you have in your collection.  :)

One question if I may ask, what is the tractor in the back of the middle shlef on the left side in this picture mate?  ???

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=15906.0;attach=38127;image

Thanks Tim... the tractor on the left of the middle shelf is a scale models 5460... and the one right at the back is a 6480 mate  ;)

I like the 5460 as it's a platform tractor... and I am rather fond of them... for obvious reasons  ;D

Thanks mate, could you get some pictures of that 5460 possibly tomorrow if you have a chance.

One more comment- I can see why you say the 8400 will break your arm when you try to lift it, that is massive! Bigger than my 1/16 Quad Trac by the looks of it!  :o

What would be the one model you would want for your collection Mark, even if it is not made into a replica at this time....And why..

Well... I guess it would have to be a model of Fanny Ferguson Pops realy (a 410)... for obvious reasons...

But... what I would REALLY like is a mint boxed Ertl 3165 with loader... they are relatively scarce now and fetch goooooood money... I would like one of these for the obvious rarity value... and also they were made around the year I was born I believe (1967)

Same quesion to you then Pops...  ???

Well... I guess it would have to be a model of Fanny Ferguson Pops realy (a 410)... for obvious reasons...

But... what I would REALLY like is a mint boxed Ertl 3165 with loader... they are relatively scarce now and fetch goooooood money... I would like one of these for the obvious rarity value... and also they were made around the year I was born I believe (1967)

Same quesion to you then Pops...  ???

• 4 months later...