• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i now you live in holland

So tonight is my Sandy SAFE ;D

Going to relocate her tomorow where no one could find her ONLY ME ;);D

Just Joking Massey boy

You can find foto's off her somewhere here on the forum from her

I think even by my colletion pics!

Mary you are serious about MF's arn't ya mate?!!! Jeeeez, this would be quite a highly regarded collection if ever it was seen in the big press issues surely, combined with your own knowledge and your brochurse. ... I bet you'd change your road name to Banner Lane if you could!!!  :D :D :D

Mary you are serious about MF's arn't ya mate?!!! Jeeeez, this would be quite a highly regarded collection if ever it was seen in the big press issues surely, combined with your own knowledge and your brochurse. ... I bet you'd change your road name to Banner Lane if you could!!!  :D :D :D

Mary... Mary..... who is Mary  :o :'( :'( :'(  :D :D :D

Like the Banner Lane idea... I'll knock on my neighbours doors tonight when I get home  :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

and folks used to say I had all the bl :o :ody fergies that were made................I never did , dont even have HALF that and in any case would just be in 1/32 tho I did have the corgi`s back in "play days" .........ach you know the score they got trashed   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

even run a claas at work now ..........twas a sad day I tell ye....Ive never been so un excited by a new tractor as I was the day it arrived.

guess my blood runs red ............wait a minute ?..........don`t we all have red blood so everyone`s really an MF fan underneath   ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

OH BOY CLOSET FERGIE FANS EVERYWHERE         WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :P :P

:D :D :D    ;D ;D ;D

fantastic collection Marky keep them doors locked ......................more seriously I hope you are well insured ..........mine are covered for ?12 000 I believe .............maybe best check that out :o

• 2 months later...

the only problem with doing that is you feel the... erm obligation to fill it again :D

Who gets the pleasure of dusting the fleet????? ;D

As it happens.... "Top floor" refuses to dust my models... so it's over to me sadly  :'( :'( :'(

I did the decent thing... and stole her makeup brushes  ;D