Marky Ferguson's collection - updated pics

He said all sorts not bad sports  :D :D :D

:D :D :D - brilliant Simon... simply brilliant  :D :D :D - spat out my coffee for that one

what a way to finish the cabinet off mate, just tell her if thats there then you cant buy any more models to put on the top, should slow her down a little while she ponders that one :D

I never thought of that mate... I'll give it a try... when she starts speaking to me again  :D  :D :D

looking great!!!....i'll prob be able to see the glow from here!!! :D :D ;D

Question from Julie....cant say what else she said >:( >:(>:( but, She wants to know how Diane lets you get away with that? :-\

Thanks Ben... tell Julie... I wear the trousers in my house...

Can't stop... got tea cooking... the ironing to do and a quick push round of Henry the hoover before shes gets out of the bath  :-[;D

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.. In the netherlands we have a different association with red light.. :P

hopefully that is not the case in England as your wife would probably want it out of there ASAP..

but thanks, now i have an excellent idea for my future displaywall.. ;)

time to start sketching and measuring.. heck.. that can wait..first buy a new house..  :o

• 4 months later...

Ooo Marcus.... I only wish I had one...  :'( ;D

no 30C ? may give a couple a try after toy-trac want one ?

Thanks Rhys... there is only one colour mate  ;D

wwellllllllllllllllllllllll thats not quite true mark , it maybe the primary colour  but MF is certainly the marque ;)

ohh i'm a tease ..............................................  :D

30 c eh, i have a spare chassis here sat in the shed, was going to make it an open cabbed 50 ?? as if the cab had rusuted and been cut off, see a few like that round, any pics mind as i guess a 30 c would look quite smart really

Here you go mate...

MF30C_Page_1.jpg

or the 200 series version...

MF30D_Page_1.jpg

Don't worry mate not getting closer the next few months (or i must build a lot of MF models :P)

My collection is near some 125/130 MF models and then the rest off the other brands i have.

Bought a house Mark and then i can't buy a lot of mf models this year :'(