Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodness how, but I seemed to have overlooked this post of late. Your layout is just amazing Garret - I love it. The pictures could be of a real-life farm (and I'm glad to see you whipped the bases off your farm people!) . All the railway scenic stuff just can't beaten for convincing-looking hedgerows etc. And I know I'm going on a bit... but the Angus herd, with little details like their numbers - just brilliant (and I also love that the man from the potato harvester has found work ;) ).

Just fab  :-*:-*

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the comments lads, Sean it's going on the layout in the yard just behind the unfinished house.

about time Cullies had a bit of a nudge,  especially that house !

can someone wind Garrett back up please  :)

Col, are you stalking Marcus?!  :laugh: :laugh:

Funny though, I only PM'd G-man yesterday!

And did you get a reply??

He hasn't bothered replying to any of mine regarding items for sale. A yes or no would have been courteous!!

He did yes, I was just dropping the man a line to say hello as it had been a while. In all fairness, he is super busy at the moment with work commitments and has been the way for the last year or more really.

• 3 months later...

And did you get a reply??

He hasn't bothered replying to any of mine regarding items for sale. A yes or no would have been courteous!!

Sorry for the no reply, but did'nt get any really serious offers so going to hold on to the kit for another few years  :)

Still around folks just not much time this weather for anything other than work, boring! Should get back to Cullies farm later in the year though  ;)

Good to hear from you! A lot of the older layout topics have fallen by the by. A shame as it is I know only too well the pressures of life as Leverets Farm has also suffered. I too hope to reserect or rebuild the layout. All in good time mate, I'll look forward to your next installment :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived