Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks bloody smart mate puts my old barn to shame    found some of that cory card stuff in hobbystores the other day looks quite good

but i still would only use it for display pupose as id be devastated if i busted it up  no way are the kids getting near any of my buildings

One thin i'd like to know is how do you get into it  does the roof come off ???

Found that out when gettin our roller doors for the shed, Garage door are ok cause they have sensors built in but big heavy shed doors aren't actually legal because they ear so powerfull and heavy basically.

I wanted our automatic and put door openers in the tractors!!! grr not allowed.

It is ok to have them auto opening, just not closing

A buddy of mine has a GSM based system for opening & closing doors/gates/etc.

Basically has a SIM card in it and it can be opened by anyone who knows what number to dial, or it can be set to only accept calls from certain numbers.

It hangs up the call, so no charges, and removes the need to have a separate remote.

Lots of other features on the higher spec systems, but the basic one is dead handy.

But it is illegal to close them big doors automatically, so you'd have to stand there till they closed. boring on a cold winter's nite

All depends on the type of door.  ;)

Archived