Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these small touches are really finishing the farm  smallclass are you & smurf competing with each other  ;)

Nah me and Smurf are going to create the worlds biggest 1/32 layout ;D Are you on for that Smurf? And not forgetting TM810

I'll tell you something, if you Smurf and a couple of others on here got together you could create a fantastic large scale layout.

I was thinking when we get our books on "how to build your own farm buildings", we should each pick a building from the plans and put together the FTF farm, what ye think?

I was thinking when we get our books on "how to build your own farm buildings", we should each pick a building from the plans and put together the FTF farm, what ye think?

Send them all over to me when they are done and I'll provide all the figures & animals  :D :D :D

these small touches are really finishing the farm  smallclass are you & smurf competing with each other  ;)

don't need to compete because i think we all get insperation from each other

If it weren't for the others on this forum  SC 810 etc i wouldn't be doing this and my old buildings from post forum would probably still be in the attic gathering dust.

as for a book on how to build farm buildings      Who needs one      just look at all of the post the 1/32 builders do and ask us for help

as for a ftf scale farm    transportation would be the major factor  otherwise i'm in

don't need to compete because i think we all get insperation from each other

If it weren't for the others on this forum  SC 810 etc i wouldn't be doing this and my old buildings from post forum would probably still be in the attic gathering dust.

as for a book on how to build farm buildings       Who needs one      just look at all of the post the 1/32 builders do and ask us for help

as for a ftf scale farm     transportation would be the major factor   otherwise i'm in

your right there smurf!,and if it wasnt for you i'd never have started....its your fault >:( >:(:D :D :D

feel free to ask for help, i'm always asking TM!

Should have some lights next week so i can finish my smaller shed :) :) :)

love it love it really really love it!!!

In the real thing I can drive in a door with my bale trailer and my 3050, turn and come out the same door without stopping hitting walls or even rubbing the draw bar wth me wheels!!!

Archived