Cullies Farm

smallclaas

if you dont mind me asking how much did this one go for?

Oh! can't say over the airways Ruskigman, but still alot of work to do on it roof trusses and cladding. Best thing Ruskigman is let me know what size and style of a building you want and I'll let you know. This one is on the large size as it's a special one off.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is the entrance wide enough for a combine then?

I'm building from an actual full scale version, the doors are wide enough to fit in a Claas lexi 480. I think the real shed is used for storage of tractors and implements, the door openings are made to scale with the original.

Is it goin to be a model or a toy??

Looks like a Top CLAAS model ,mate

I suppose a model as it can be seen in the real world, I must let you know where it is Ricky, I think it's some guy near where you live owns it. Maybe you could sell him a few convos to put in it ;)

Smallclaas you are a multi talented god like figure  ;)

Would it be childproof from my 5 year old daughter that has a passion for model farming  ???

Afraid not, I made a farm for my youngest out of 9mm and 12mm MDF nice a chunky for small hands.  This shed is like a UH model very delicate. Here's a pic of the little ones farm buildings.

post-77-132638516916_thumb.jpg

I suppose a model as it can be seen in the real world, I must let you know where it is Ricky, I think it's some guy near where you live owns it. Maybe you could sell him a few convos to put in it ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Looks like the new Barn Ricky built on his farm last year to me.  ;)

someones on the ball  ;) ;)

Afraid not, I made a farm for my youngest out of 9mm and 12mm MDF nice a chunky for small hands.  This shed is like a UH model very delicate. Here's a pic of the little ones farm buildings.

Thanks mate, i'll have to wait a little longer to use that excuse then  ;):D mind you she loves Mergasonns at the minute so hopefully in a few years time i'll be back requiring your expertise.

Sorry i have to say this and sorry for the language very unlike me but it has to be said " you're furkin amazing"  ;)

Smallclaas whats all this about you building a great big shed? I've been up and down this Topic and all I can see is a bloody industrial estate inside someones garage or something!! :o :o :o

Seriously that thing is still-life art surely?!! It's immense. I think little old Deere-est could actually lay down in that shed. .. without ny heels on anyway. How will this guy be taking delivery of it? Does it dismantle? Surely your not sending it by mail/courior? If you like I could deliver it if you like?  ::)

Smallclaas whats all this about you building a great big shed? I've been up and down this Topic and all I can see is a bloody industrial estate inside someones garage or something!! :o :o :o

Seriously that thing is still-life art surely?!! It's immense. I think little old Deere-est could actually lay down in that shed. .. without ny heels on anyway. How will this guy be taking delivery of it? Does it dismantle? Surely your not sending it by mail/courior? If you like I could deliver it if you like?  ::)

Going to be one of the biggest security operations, this country has ever seen on the hand over, all very hush, hush 8) 8) :D

Archived