Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The silage was being chopped by a revolutionary Claas Jaguar F-P Harvester that removed all the effluent and injected it into the soil behind the harvester as it toddled along.

Or something .......

:o :o :o

WOW

WOW

and

WOW

Great pics allround Stan and that smallclaas is a clever chappy ;)

Oh and thanks for the puddle under my desk, people in the office are looking at me very strange again, something to do with those blue models again  ;)

Looks good but where does the effulent go??

TUT TUT

Take a look at the pic a little closer, see the two faint lines on the edge of the silage slab? In the real yard there is a series of pipes under these slits in the yard, going to a big tank. Sorry Fp for taking the wind out of your sails ;D The Dutch barn I'm working on at the mo has a nice big drain in the front.

Here's the new barn before I clad it. Must try one with some of your panels Fp. Put the Farm Master in for scale. I still have to build the access ramp at the rear for the trailers to unload the grass from into the clamp.

post-77-132638520657_thumb.jpg

post-77-132638520662_thumb.jpg

SmallGeniusclaas I have been away for three days and all hell breaks loose down at SC Farms. Yet more building work going on I see and it isn't a smidgeon off the quality we all expect from you now, you are the master at these big sheds it has to be said.

All Hail Smallclaas!!!!

(How many 'big ups' to get a free shed??)

;):D;D

SmallGeniusclaas I have been away for three days and all hell breaks loose down at SC Farms. Yet more building work going on I see and it isn't a smidgeon off the quality we all expect from you now, you are the master at these big sheds it has to be said.

All Hail Smallclaas!!!!

(How many 'big ups' to get a free shed??)

;):D;D

It's amazing what you can do with the single farm payment ;D

Archived