Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes unfortunatly, web sites still going but he only does 00 scale stuff now from what i saw, might have even stopped that now to, shame was good stuff, trying to work out what its made of see if i can replicated  it some how, if i can find some spare blocks to use as moulds that is  

yes unfortunatly, web sites still going but he only does 00 scale stuff now from what i saw, might have even stopped that now to, shame was good stuff, trying to work out what its made of see if i can replicated  it some how, if i can find some spare blocks to use as moulds that is  

reminds me i need to order that stuff Sean to try it out ??? ???

Liebherr 'n Me are working on something!  ;)

Say nothing 'til you hear more  :-X

8)

What you talkin about? Sorry S Cork is out for me work as usual you know we could have a general election announcement by 18th May then I'm flat out till polling day :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Don't these politicians know I have a farm to build >:(

What you talkin about? Sorry S Cork is out for me work as usual you know we could have a general election announcement by 18th May then I'm flat out till polling day :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Don't these politicians know I have a farm to build >:(

:D :D :D

Best excuse I have heard in a while ;D

nice, best see if the man that can ,can cast it some how, guess its only a polly filler type material used

I think those blocks were made from plaster of Paris or similar, which I think is pretty readily available

Good work ther Garret, I love the detail of the ditch with the drain and all the cattle crowding around curiously just like they would in real life :) :)

Just caught up with this thread after a good few pages  :-[ - The detailing on here is simply fantastic garret... I love the pics of the cows... it looks almost real... I love the ditch between the bull field and the cows... stunning...

As for the removable floor pieces... you must have the patience of a saint to make all those  :o

I think those blocks were made from plaster of Paris or similar, which I think is pretty readily available

Good work ther Garret, I love the detail of the ditch with the drain and all the cattle crowding around curiously just like they would in real life :) :)

Thanks James I better get doing a bit of fencing soon ;)

Just caught up with this thread after a good few pages  :-[ - The detailing on here is simply fantastic garret... I love the pics of the cows... it looks almost real... I love the ditch between the bull field and the cows... stunning...

As for the removable floor pieces... you must have the patience of a saint to make all those  :o

Thanks Marky I made those slats over a period of time, it would be head wrecking to do them all at once.

Archived