CNH "Christmas in July" new releases flyer

CCF

This was released tonight on TTS...there are many releases in all scales, particularly 1/32 this time. Some notable 1/32 releases include a Case IH STX535, a a Case IH 535 Quad Trac, a slurry wagon, a Puma 180, and a New Holland T 7050. There are also several other major 1/32 releases, including a Gold STX 535 and 305 Magnum set. Looks like a step in the right direction for RC2, I saw two 1/16 releases that will be finding their way to Cider Hill Farms once they are released. I will be adding news on each of the major releases from this catalog in the Farm Model news section on FTF's website within the next few weeks, so keep an eye out on the home page for more information.

Here are the Case IH catalogs:

cnhert7.jpg

cnhert6.jpg

cnhert8.jpg

Thanks Tim for this information, slightly depressing that Christmas is already on the horizon and yet, we still havnt had our Summer in the UK  ::)

I wondered when we would see the 1/32 STX, looks ok.

Thanks Tim for this information, slightly depressing that Christmas is already on the horizon and yet, we still havnt had our Summer in the UK  ::)

I wondered when we would see the 1/32 STX, looks ok.

yeah some interesting models there, STX would sell well i guess?

mm 32nd quad trac eh, could be pursuaded to purchase one i guess :D :D

i do wish thought that they woudl do those self propelled sprayers they do in 1/32nd at some point, i am sttarting to see a few case ones arround this way, and wouldnt mind one i have to say

I guess we will get UK versions of the yankee ones on the flyer. The T7000s shown were blue versions of puma 195 & 210 USA dealer specials.  The UK puma 210 is much nicer on chunky tyres so I expect the blue version of this to be a corker ;D

Also Case Magnum335 :o  The real machine hasnt even been launched in europe yet!

Quadtrac will probably be 530 euro version and will definately be heading my way ::)

I hope UK Maxxum 140 looks better than USA version >:( that looks cr*p >:(

MGU's first comment when he saw the Quadtrac. Will there be some at FarmTrac and will I have enough money?

of course you'll have enough Kev!!!! ;D ;D

they may not be there though :( :(, this is RC2/Ertl!

and have you been giving him the wrong info. so he doesnt know >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(  ;)