My Collection

hody21

Hi Everone

Im a bit new so I thought you would like to see some piccys of some of my collection. Sorry you cant see much but im a bit short on space, These are in my room the others are in the attic in boxes with my dads collection and layout.

100_0565.jpg

100_0567.jpg

100_0566.jpg

100_0568.jpg

nice colection mate can we see a closer/better picture of the international?

Here you go mate, plus there are a few more of my models. Most are kept in our semi converted attic were they are safe. Its difficult to get them out of their boxes as they never seem to go back in again.....

100_0653.jpg

100_0654.jpg

100_0652.jpg

100_0651.jpg

100_0659.jpg

100_0657.jpg

100_0655.jpg

Thanks.

I dont know exactly how many but I have a few. I have been collecting rhem since I was little, I was always told to look after them. My dad has recently given me most of his collection which he has also had since he was little. I have a few rare ones like both the the countys ( white and yellow), mb tracs, mf 590,595 etc. Ill try to gets more pics if I can..

i wish i looked after mine when i was little,i have just been collecting just over a year and have 50 models maybe oneday i would have a collection like yours

same here mate,and its also a bit annoying when you see old models that you had years ago being sold on ebay for a fair bit of money(e.g britains skip lorry 35 to 45 pounds)