Marks Pics

MDFord

Very nice pictures Mark, on cauli thats S.E.F if you didnt know and the big claas replased an 3300 which the injector went on, and the reason i know all this is that they were up at mine the other day but i havnt had a chance to post the pictures.

Are they the only 2 planters?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blimey a xerion down west eh, must be the only one at a guess, even if its a tempory for the 3300 its covering for, know of fendt 936's appearing but nothing that big, what ever next quadtracs??

Lots of big kit round here mate, more than you think! :o

Like the shots from Dorset Steam Fair mark. I been to it twice almost 10 and 20 years ago. Time for a revist me thinks.

Long trip for you Bill, but probably worth it every 10 years or so :)

Great pictures you have made there.

Never seen for real a claas xerion in action.

Texas

Thanks Bas, me neither until now :D

nice pictures ;)

Thanks Bluefan :)

Great update Mark some really nice photographs there. The Xerion looks very impressive, i've still yet to find one outside of events such as Cereals. Would really like to get down to the Great Dorset Steam Fair in the next few years, I was speaking to friend at the weekend who attended and he said it was worth every penny for a trip down, and I remember as a youngster having a Corgi Ford Transcontinental car transporter, I seem recall it was blue and cream coloured, one that went the way of the carboot sale in the end.

Regards

David.

Yes I think it was about nine driving hours on the way down last time Mark  but something like 11 1/2 hours on the way home due to roadworks and holdups Mark. Got home around 1am and then remember getting up around 7 to go to a rally the next day ;) ;)

Lovely little MF20 there, nice to see something other than the ranks of red and blue that dominate. Nice Scammel too, artic I see. Wonder where he came down from. I missed again this year what with the combining going on. Would love to pitch a tent again one year. . . . the smell of the morning fry-up is irresistable!

Thanks David. I've got that car transporter and an esso petrol tanker in the loft, still got just about all of my old toys apart from action man - given away by my gran years ago :D

Long old journey Bill, wouldn't want to do that all in a day ;)

Cheers Marcus, whats been done to that 185 is pretty impressive :o

Yes nice to see something a little different and classic Tris, I think its time a lot of rallies started to cater for younger folk as well who don't really associate with rows of T20's and standard Fordsons etc :)

Thank you Pete, glad you like them :)

Thanks David. I've got that car transporter and an esso petrol tanker in the loft, still got just about all of my old toys apart from action man - given away by my gran years ago :D

Long old journey Bill, wouldn't want to do that all in a day ;)

Cheers Marcus, whats been done to that 185 is pretty impressive :o

Yes nice to see something a little different and classic Tris, I think its time a lot of rallies started to cater for younger folk as well who don't really associate with rows of T20's and standard Fordsons etc :)Thank you Pete, glad you like them :)

well given the average age of collectors if the grey fergies & fordsons represent the years past , i wonder if in 20 years time we'll see rows & rows of 7810's & 690's ???

nice pics mark , really tidy 298 you found there ,the 200 series tractors wer quite popular down here on the dairy farms but , a 299 would have been nice & the GKN cab wasn't really that good . the 298 had the better deal when it kept the duncan super cab .

Archived