Marky ploughing 22.09.07

FB

Now... if that's not straight.. then you've got a problem with your screen  >:(:D :D :-[

Handsome devil I think you will all agree.... hat was off at this stage... in fact... I was getting bloody hot by this stage..

IMGP2461.jpg

Try this... if this doesn;t show up straight on your screen then you definately have "pixel trouble"  :D :D :-[ - honest gov  :-[

IMGP2474.jpg

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.... I having the time of my life... pig in poo poo and all that... just got to the point where I feel I have all things setup ok... plough level... diging in (sometimes)... speed spot on... 3L about 1500 rpm... Fanny is slogging along a treat.... and the inevitable happens...

BANG...

Oh bugger... what was that I say to myself...

I have a look... nothing obvious on my turn.. so I stick it bnack in again... ummmm... funny.... the front skim is slewing sideways and it's stuck on the plough share... Uttttt Ohhhhh.....

Look what happened  :'(

IMGP2471.jpg

The mounting brackt for the skim arm is split....  :-[

So... that's it really... game over... I park her up.... have a ***... admire my... er..... work  :-[:D :D - thank the farmer and I'm off back to Steveies to report the damage  :-[

IMGP2476.jpg

When I get back to Over... who is waiting for me... none other than Mr Holmes...  I pull up.... he pushes me off my tractor... jumps on the seat and he's away...  >:( :'( :'(

IMGP2478.jpg

Oh... and Ben... get this fixed... it's a disgrace  ::)>:(:D :D

IMGP2482.jpg

Thats all for now... let the p*** taking commence...  :D :D :D - I had a great day... Fanny is tired... she's tucked up in bed now... just been to check on her... it's like a turkish bath in the garage.... she got a tad warm today...

Here she is in bed...

IMGP2485.jpg

Fantastic... glad you had such a great time darling :-*

Thanks Mandy... I'm having a whip around later... for a new plough for my mate Steve  :-[

Forgot to mention... Fanny will be WASHED and blow dried tomorow as soon as I get up  ;)

Well I'm sure I can see some wildlife with broken legs after walking down your furrow and over your ploughed work so I would expect a phonecall or two ;D::):D :D ;)

:D :D :D :D :D - I don't think I'll enter this years ploughman of the year competition Gavvers  :D :D :-[

You mean you put her away dirty :o

I was cream crackered by 4.00pm  :-[

I bet you, that you dont take as good care Mrs F that that thing  ;):D :D

Too right... shes just got wooden flooring  :D :D :D

Will this be turning in to a monthly edition on the forum of how not to farm by fanny and her comical driver marky ferguson because I would pay for it ;D ;D                                            HONEST GUV!

It could do indeedy... shall we negotiate a fee  ;D:D :D

:-[ - I'm sorry... Ive let you all down havn't I...

Shall I delete my account on here now  :-[ :'( :'(

Noooo.  You seemed to have a good time, Fanny must have enjoyed doing real work.  Pity about the plough - perhaps he won't notice.

Also NEVER wash a hot vehicle - simply ruins the paintwork.

Noooo.  You seemed to have a good time, Fanny must have enjoyed doing real work.  Pity about the plough - perhaps he won't notice.

Also NEVER wash a hot vehicle - simply ruins the paintwork.

Phew... thanks Susan... that's my excue now and I am sticking to it... I had a great time thanks... soooo much fun.. don;t think I'd want to do it for a living mind you... hats off to all you farmers on here...  ;)

Next time... I'm taking my Ipod  :D :D