Whats happened to Fendt 718?

bluegreen

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used a translating site to translate this text from dutch siku site to english here goes

Fendt-fans save those Siku must have still just as tolerated on the Fendt 718,3262); the model is just sold during and after the Agritechnica. This has required Fendt so that she can present the model to the general public.

I think it means that it will be realeased during agritechnica :-\

Also found this pic in the 2007 catalogue , probably an early prototype.

Another good message is that Siku releases no more tractors with the steering wheel at the roof........ The 718 would be the first new model without it!

will they change the existing ones back then to no knob???

Another good message is that Siku releases no more tractors with the steering wheel at the roof........ The 718 would be the first new model without it!

This has to be a sure sign that Siku DO listen.  ;)

i hope so lets see now if they make anything mentioned in the " What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see Siku make next? "  ??? lets hope so

Hey,

would be nice if they are listening to us. But the the problem with the steering wheel at the top has been solved because on a model show the product manager asked some parents if there children are using the steering nipple. And the most parents said: No the just remove the cab and they use the wright steering wheel.

So I think you have to thank all the children which removes the cab to play  ;)